Best BBall Conference in the NCAA?

PghUSA

I don't think they got screwed at all because I don't think Memphis touched the ball when it was thrown out of bounds at 3.3 seconds. They replayed it like 20 times at the same bad unzoomed angle, I never could see the trajectory of the ball change as if it touched the player, nor it actually touching him (in that particular camera shot). I was watching it on a rather small television, so perhaps I missed something, but even if the extra second was given to them they did not execute well on trying to get down court for a real shot on the final play anyway.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you watched the UT/OSU game last night, you saw the best and worst of Ohio State. At times they can be dominating, and at times they just dissappear. At their best, they can compete with anyone, unfortunately, they rarely put together an entire game where they are clicking on all cylinders.

The "Sweet 16" was very entertaining! All of the 1 point games were incredible: Ohio St/ Tenn 85-84(after being down by 20!); G'Town/Vandy 66-65(tough no call); Memphis/Tx.A&M 65-64. So.Illinios took Kansas to-the-wire only losing by three 62-59. No. Carolina with the "strong" comeback on USC (after being down by 16) to win 74-64. Outscoring them 41-15!

I sure under-estimated UCLA. They are turning it on once again!

Now the "Elite 8"...Ohio St./Memphis are tooth-n-nail in the 2nd half!

MARCH MADNESS AT IT's BEST!

I hope all 4 number 1's get there for the first time ever. I think it will be exciting. I have 1 number 2 in georgetown, but I think all 4 number 1's would make an exciting final four. Even Georgetown or UCLA in the final 4 would be good too I guess. Looks like the final four is going to be exciting this year.

Archived