Best BBall Conference in the NCAA?

PghUSA

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it depends if oden gets introuble. I actually think they play better with oden, when they play the 4 guards, they have so many pure shooters they are really unstoppable. Overall I don't think oden is bad for them, but to get a good run/make a come back I think they play better with him on the bench.

Interesting in that we have a two titles; men's hoops and football one one season being decided by the sames schools. I think the rematch will be good. Florida had no problem with disposing of UCLA in a "revenge" type game. I have OSU over Florida in my bracket so I will stick with my decision in that OSU will win it all. Even with that, I'm 9th out of 15th in my bracket pool.

i hope he comes out since I am a celtics fan. Becuase honeslty I wouldn't want noah on my team. If both Durrant and Oden come out it could be one of the best drafts. If they don't we could be looking at a mediocre draft, and its a tough year to get the top lottery balls. Hopefully they come out for the celtics sake.

Actually, Noah speaks several languages fluently and could probably talk rings around you when not engaging in his little rap patois act.

Oh, and he has two national championships, whereas Oden, talented as he is, has zero.

his intelligence wasn't insulted, the way he talks was. He was babbling about how to party and gainsville knows and the media didn't understand. How about saying i'm happy we did it again this team is great. He sounds ridiculous babbling about a party and making gruntingh noises.

Well, not that I'm at your beck-and-call, if you're *inviting* me back in, I should at least like to point out that you precipitated the matter by insinuating that my favortite player is stupid. How is that 'appropriate' ?

Archived