Louisiana Cuisine

Mith242

Hey, what's wrong with Arby's and Waffle House! ;)

Well, to be quite honest, I avoid those places because they both contributed to my weight gain. Man I was going to both of those places all the time when I first moved out there. I like Arby's, but I :wub: Waffle House!! :D

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. That could be dangerous. At the Saints-Cowboys game yall would have to sit a couple of sections away from each other ! ha

:lol:

If it was in New Orleans, he would have to sit on one end of the Superdome and I'd be on the other. That way we'd have to get across the world's largest solid dome, and through 76,000 people to get at each other. ;)

You bet...as long as we're not at a Saints vs Cowboys game. :P

On the contrary, I can root for the Saints just as much as the Cowboys. While I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan, I also like the Saints... so a game between the two of them would be somewhat neutral ground for me! :D

I LOVE-IT ! I thought I had attention-deficit-disorder; I like the way Louisiana Cuisine,Cajun, Creole, and all others, has become good ole Football Talk ! I'm not complaining. I guess this falls in the category "and all the others" ? haha Yall are a trip !

On the contrary, I can root for the Saints just as much as the Cowboys. While I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan, I also like the Saints... so a game between the two of them would be somewhat neutral ground for me! :D

Yea yea, so it's overtime, 21-21, the Cowboy's have it at the Saints' 35 yard line, and it's 4th down. If they hit the 52 yard field goal, they win. If they miss, the Saints have the ball, 1st and 10, and have excellent field position. You know you will be rooting for someone! :D

Yea yea, so it's overtime, 21-21, the Cowboy's have it at the Saints' 35 yard line, and it's 4th down. If they hit the 52 yard field goal, they win. If they miss, the Saints have the ball, 1st and 10, and have excellent field position. You know you will be rooting for someone! :D

You got me there.

But we can enjoy a beer and laugh about it. No hard feelings when the Cowboys win the game! :alc:

Blah, no offense but I can't say I like you guys taste in beer. :lol:

Yea yea yea, I agree with Brian, what do you drink?

No offense either, but I bet it's going to be something we've never heard of. What was that other beer you had mentioned to us? Ginger People's Ginger Beer or something like that? :lol:

Yea yea yea, I agree with Brian, what do you drink?

No offense either, but I bet it's going to be something we've never heard of. What was that other beer you had mentioned to us? Ginger People's Ginger Beer or something like that? :lol:

That's exactly what crossed my mind... Ginger Beer.

:lol: Rod, you need to come down to Louisiana and have a real drink or 10 with me and Nate!!

Hey man, if you make it down here and I'm free, I'm buyin! :thumbsup:

You've committed yourself to it... but I'm familiar with that whole "well, I said if I was free, and I've really got so much stuff to do today" move. :D

Just kidding. By the way, I'll probably be taking a short trip somewhere within the next couple of months. Our Chicago trip has been pushed back to Thanksgiving this year, so in the meantime I'm going to have to take a weekend trip somewhere. If not Dallas because it's only 3 hours away, I'd like to try and make it New Orleans.

Archived