The Village At South Park

atlrvr

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the brick. It gives a old classic feel to a modern building. I haven't seen it in person though.

And a stupid quesiton, I'm not up to date on my retail venues. I also havent read much of this thread. What type of outfit is Crate & Barrel?

Crate and Barrel is like a Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma combined in one big store with prices a notch below both of those stores.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I drove by C&B tonight and the brick facade is now white. I couldn't really see if they had simply painted the brick white, or applied something else on top of it, but it looks fantastic. It looks 1000 times better than it did a month or so ago. It still has those balsa wood sections incorporated which looks really sharp.

• 1 month later...

I went to Crate and Barrell for the first time last weekend. I must say, it is pretty darn cool. I think I'm coming around on the mod architecture thing, as long as it is done very well, as I think this seems to be.

They really managed to get a prime spot.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know but my wishlist for 2007 is Armani Exchange, French Connection, Gucci, Valentino, H&M(although would be nice for it to be uptown also), Sony Style, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Zara, Club Monaco, Emporio Armani along with the Emporio Cafe.....

I like the way you think, though I think of those, A/X, French Connection, & Club Monaco are possibilites at V@SP. H&M and Zara will both likely be in Charlotte in the next 3 years, but probably not at the mall.

I can't see Zegna or Valentino here for a long time, and certainly not before Atlanta. Gucci, Ferragamo and Emporio could all happen at SP at some point I would think.

Archived