Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Quiznos in Fayetteville? According to the permits there will be another restaurant, this time in north Fayetteville. The address is 1204 E. Joyce. I think that it is going to be in the Lindsey building. This will bring to total to 3 for the city.

Interesting. On that note, where is this new Starbucks going? It's on Crossover at the intersection with Citizens Drive at something called the Kantz center. I have no idea where that is.

I think that is the entrance of the shopping center with the Walmart Neighborhood Market.

I'm sure Arsagas is thrilled to have one right next to one of their locations.

Yeah I figure it's just a matter of time before they really start going after Arsaga's. Just like Wal-mart often times likes to place their stores right across the street from their competitors.

Another Quiznos in Fayetteville? According to the permits there will be another restaurant, this time in north Fayetteville. The address is 1204 E. Joyce. I think that it is going to be in the Lindsey building. This will bring to total to 3 for the city.

Yes, you're right - it's going to be in the Lindsey building. Those of us that work in the building have been eagerly waiting for them to get a move on that. We've known it's coming for quite some time, but this is the first I've heard of an actual permit.

Also, in ice cream news - Maggie Moos is open. It's next door to World's Gym in the old Noodles building on College. I've been twice in the three days it's been open. It's good stuff! My favorite so far is the 'better batter' flavor with brownies mixed in. The chai tea flavor is delicious as well. Could be addictive, definitely.

Yes, you're right - it's going to be in the Lindsey building. Those of us that work in the building have been eagerly waiting for them to get a move on that. We've known it's coming for quite some time, but this is the first I've heard of an actual permit.

Also, in ice cream news - Maggie Moos is open. It's next door to World's Gym in the old Noodles building on College. I've been twice in the three days it's been open. It's good stuff! My favorite so far is the 'better batter' flavor with brownies mixed in. The chai tea flavor is delicious as well. Could be addictive, definitely.

Thanks for the update. Too bad Maggie Moo didn't open up earlier to take advantage of the summer. Although I guess the weather lately has been a bit summer-like.

We have another new restaurant in Fayetteville. "Soul" is in the former Chloe location at Joyce and Crossover (Signature Bank Plaza). It is a very upscale and expensive restaurant, with most entres in the $36-41 price category (you can still get a $26 chicken dish). The place is a little younger feeling than it was as Chloe, prolly due to the choice of music and the large number of enthusiastic, young staff.

M

We have another new restaurant in Fayetteville. "Soul" is in the former Chloe location at Joyce and Crossover (Signature Bank Plaza). It is a very upscale and expensive restaurant, with most entres in the $36-41 price category (you can still get a $26 chicken dish). The place is a little younger feeling than it was as Chloe, prolly due to the choice of music and the large number of enthusiastic, young staff.

M

Okay I think I heard about that but I must have confused it with another restaurant. I wasn't thinking it was something upscale or for that matter something in that location.

Okay I think I heard about that but I must have confused it with another restaurant. I wasn't thinking it was something upscale or for that matter something in that location.

There is also a new soul food restaurant on South School. These are two completely different estabilishments. "Soul" is not a soul food restaurant by any stretch of the imagination.

M

Has anyone heard when the new Shogun (or whatever is will be called now) will be open? It has got to be getting close.

I've wondered about that myself, but I haven't ever heard any dates set either. If I get a chance I'll try digging around and see if I find anything.

"The Herman's of Seafood" is what the new Lou Lou's Fish Shack is going to be at some point in the future according to the new owners. I hope that is true becuase I love Hermans and I love seafood. Anyway, here is a little more info from the Times on the new restaurant. I didn't see an opening date but I would guess it will be soon. They probably don't want to miss out on the remaining football traffic.

Lou Lou's Fish Shack

Anyone else eaten at Granite City yet? I went there on Saturday and the place was packed, great food, would definitely recommend it. Also hear that Ruth Chris is opening up on November 12th.

My wife and I ate there yesterday afternoon. Really enjoyed it. My wife is expecting, so we didn't try any of the beer, however the food was great. We'll definitely be back... My only criticism, and I know this is petty, is the fact that they give you paper napkins. My wife and I both felt that the food and atmosphere were very nice, however the paper napkins weren't as up to scale as everything else was.

Just my opinion...

Archived