The Watering Hole

...As for schools - I think all schools should have at least two people on staff comfortable with giving a simple injection. There are children with diabetes who need insulin, and there are more and more children being diagnosed with severe allergies to where a school official may need to use an epi pen.

Heck, after watching some of these "B" movies, I could perform a trach... using a Bic pen.

Aren't epi pens foolproof, like AED paddles?

Don't schools have nurses any more?

My bro was diagnosed with Type 1 at age 7 - i learned how to give him shots by practicing on an orange. I didn't think it was a big deal learning how to give my brother his shots at age 9, but i don't blame this assistant for not wanting to do it. Imagine if something went wrong - she'd be held responsible for something she didn't want to do in the first place.

The shots were framed perfect.

Looks Like WOODTV and half of the US Air Force is looking for you bud -- you're a very wanted man.

Yes it's my account. And yes WOODTV was at my doorstep at 7pm last night w/ a camera crew. UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't make it. It was in an email forward, so I'm doing what I can to help them figure out who made it.

I just got a message from the GR Press as well.

Obviously the video was pieced together using images from a lot of people who videotaped the flyover. No one could have been in all those different places at once, and some of those segments I saw on other videos posted the day after the flyover.

29 videos were posted to be exact: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

Maybe the creator is afraid to come forward because he/she did it without contacting all the original videographers?

Can they trace the email that you got to its origin?

They're working on it.

I figure it was a group of friends more so than one person grabbing random videos and splicing them. They're all of too high of quality in my opinion.

True true. They are some of the best shots I've seen of the flyover, especially the Missing Man departing at the end staying right in the center of the shot. Looks pretty well done.

I remember seeing a professional video camera set up just outside the convention center.. maybe it was from a crew of those people? There didn't seem to be any tv station logos or advertising on the equipment or anything, but then if someone were to put that much effort into making a video, you'd think they would have put their name on it. Who knows.

On Wednesday morning, WZZM 13 News tracked down the company in Grand Rapids. It's called Storytelling Pictures. Cory Niemchick is Co-Owner of the company.

-- http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69598

-- http://storytellingpictures.com/

The final production:

Edited by Rizzo

from the Press (I am guessing at the punctuation):

The Air Force officer who got the video for the Secretary, an officer fresh from six years in Iraq and Afghanistan, said he was speechless when he saw it.

"I look at that video and say, 'oh my God, that thing is wonderful,' " said Lt. Col. Gregory Harbin.

Watching it, he thinks of soldiers still on the ground over there. And of going back himself.

Um...this was the funeral for someone who died of old age. Nothing to do with godless Commies or evildoers.

[inspires me to learn how to play "Taps," a needed skill]