SouthEnd Projects

atlrvr

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ryan Homes townhomes have optional hardwoods, and you can also get ceramic showers, optional everything, just have to fork over the cash for the upgrades. I walked through one of them and whoever bought it made it very nice inside, on another however, just as you've described. I wish we'd see more buildings with true lofts in them like Garrison in Uptown, at least no more wanna-be's who are just looking to cash in now that the suburban markets are dying out for the time being.

Not sure if this is the best thread, but the rumors were true. Mantis Restaurant on South Blvd will be closing tomorrow for good. Not sure who bought the property but would guess it's someone that's really interested in land with an approved drive-thru window. Hmmmm...who do you think it is?

Park Avenue Plaza will be a nice edition to SouthEnd and will start getting nicer developments going Westward. Their prices have increased dramatically since they were first entered into the MLS (the lower-priced ones--low $200,000's were all withdrawn), but the product & location definitely warrants the newer sets/stages of pricing. I think that they are planning on putting a 2nd phase (but totally different product) on the back of that vacant lot--it will be facing West Kingston, and at one point, was yet to be named but was going to be nice townhomes with condo flats above--maybe the same developer, definitely the same sales team. Any info on those facing West Kingston?

I think that they are planning on putting a 2nd phase (but totally different product) on the back of that vacant lot--it will be facing West Kingston, and at one point, was yet to be named but was going to be nice townhomes with condo flats above--maybe the same developer, definitely the same sales team. Any info on those facing West Kingston?

I took some pictures of the site for 101 West Tremont, that's at the end of Camden Blvd along the LRT Tracks, bordering Hawkins and Tremont Rds.

There are about 5 of the small cranes on site (I'm sorry I'm not in the biz to know what kind of cranes they are), but it appears they are finishing the clearing of the land and beginning to drill and do foundation work.

(Sorry for the bad picture quality, it was getting dark by the time I made it by)

Uptown023.jpg

Uptown021.jpg

Here is the new renderings for 1927 S. Tryon, a for-sale office project at S. Tryon and Doggett.

1927bldgrenderingweb.jpg

I'm bored by this compared to the original deisgn, which I thought was pretty progressive for Charlotte. I'm sure this is easier to market, and isn't bad looking, it's just lacking.

Is the drilling on Simpson Lighting land, or in the parking lot of the old Firehouse? I don't think Vernon Simpson has entertained selling his land (I could be wrong), but the firehouse is becoming the Exotic Auto Club, which will include an addition to the building.

Archived