Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

Thanks guys.

Yes RT, that's my EF-S 10-22 lens, I love it! 90% of the shots I take are with that lens.

Good move on the external HD. It is pretty amazing how quickly you can fill up a hard drive. I shoot almost everything in RAW unless I know for sure its just a casual shot. I've shot more than 8000 shots, most of them RAW. Hmmm... that works out to about 66,400,000,000 bytes. :shok:

Yes RT, that's my EF-S 10-22 lens, I love it! 90% of the shots I take are with that lens.

Good move on the external HD. It is pretty amazing how quickly you can fill up a hard drive. I shoot almost everything in RAW unless I know for sure its just a casual shot. I've shot more than 8000 shots, most of them RAW. Hmmm... that works out to about 66,400,000,000 bytes. :shok:

Cool. I've had my eyes on that same lens for a while. It definitely provides some dramatic perspectives, from what I've seen.

I picked up a WD Passport II 120GB drive and am now working on deleting bad images so I can copy only the good images of this 60GB of photos from the laptop over onto there to new archive device. :blink: Seems like only yesterday that I had nearly that much free on the laptop. :shok:

Cap'n Prowler is, indeed, correct. Monday's photo is a rather abstract photo taken at the Janie Kennedy Earle Furman Rose Garden on the campus of Furman University.

Today's photo is one of the top of the Furman Carillon Tower taken through the trees from behind the bell in the center of the roundabout adjacent to the tower.

Needless to say, I've spent a lot of time walking around the lake at Furman of late.