The Atlanta Highrise Boom!

Martinman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw yesterday where Signature Tower in Nashville will be slightly taller than the B of A building in Atlanta and replace it as the tallest tower outside of NYC/Chicago. IMHO, from the mockups, that tower just looks way out of place in Nashville's skyline...just too tall in comparison to the other buildings.

http://www.signaturetowernashville.com/gallery.php

• 2 weeks later...

What do the Atlanta forumers think about splitting up this thread into separate Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead threads? I am willing to put the time into it, but I am not going to do it if you guys don't want it that way. I think it would make things a lot easer to find, and it could potentially boost activity in this forum by making things easier to find.

What do the Atlanta forumers think about splitting up this thread into separate Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead threads? I am willing to put the time into it, but I am not going to do it if you guys don't want it that way. I think it would make things a lot easer to find, and it could potentially boost activity in this forum by making things easier to find.

Oh, I try to get up that way at least a couple of times a year. Every Christmas we drive to my wife's family who live in Arkansas, so we go through Atlanta on the way up, or the way back. And as a general rule, we like to hit the Border's in Buckhead.

If that's the case, nothing is a done deal until it's a done deal. I don't see the market conditions in Nashville supporting this tower, it was bourne from the giant ego of Giarratana. Having said that, I do wish him luck...it looks like it will be a nice looking building.

Archived