Icon on Bond

torgo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, I think so.

Yeah, that building has been there a long time. I never noticed it util they tore down the buuilding where Icon is being built. It's amazing to think about all the little buildings and businesses that will probably be snatched by deveopers. Teazers. Rocky's. McKinney's bowling supplies, the body shop, etc.

:rofl: wow.. someone is bored at work..

Yep. It was nice to actually check in during the day!

Update: The sheet piling is all along the south and East sides now. Either they went right through the bedrock or missed it altogether.

Some large earth-moving equipment is now pushing the mud around. I as

The retaining wall things are installed along most of the south side, and all along the east side of the lot. Now they have smoothed the dirt out and are digging a long the east side near Trowbridge...and they are installing the wall thing along trowbridge. Its quite neat actually; they drive these big 20' tall sheets of steel straight into the ground until its only sticking up a little bit. That machine has got to be as powerful as all hell to do that.

Apparently I'm the only one who posts here now :P ...so what the hell, here are three pictures I took today.

icon_const10.jpg

Oops, got part of my finger on that one.... :blush:

icon_const11.jpg

This is the north lot....they have moved a bunch of dirt around.

icon_const12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived