Icon on Bond

torgo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it breaches Bond, it'll probably run west, across the parking lot towards Monroe. THey gotta shut that off, and quick. Its been going for about an hour, hour and a half now?

I think they just did this so someone on this forum would pay attention to them for once. I don't think the "Massive Project" thread has been pushed down to 4th place in a week!

There's got to be a morning after..... :blink:

The water is ever deeper this morning that it was last night, byabout 2 feet. It looks like they managed to shut off most of the flow, byt it's starting to freeze over. it has not breeched to top of the pit and is not flooding the streets, thank goodness.

Skating at noon, anyone? :whistling:

It looks about 4 feet higher than it was yesterday....its gotta be about ten feet deep. Its only about 2-3 feet below Bond St...they have a lot of work to do..

I've got a 5 gallon bucket I can bring over after work.... at the pace they've been working, that should do just fine to keep everything on schedule...

I dunno, PBJ. This is what we call a SNAFU:

lakemoch.jpg

lakemoch2.jpg

Wow.. all I can say is that SUCKS.... i'd be one ticked off Project Funder....

"How was your day today?"

"Ah, you know, just broke a water main.. covered our entire project under 10 feet of water.."

Archived