School: Florida State University

csmurphy8885

the best parking garage to visit, is the big one on woodward above the fsu bookstore! Get there, all of you , and enjoy it! I think its open 24/7 now so get a panaramic view of campus and a unmatched view of DT. You will see. Tennessee street is awesome from up there!

And fast food should be eaten in exciting places to make up for its lackluster taste!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

^ Wow! This is great news for FSU and the Film School!!! :)

Question....Why did we have to learn about this from another newspaper instead of our own??? :huh: I apologize in advance if the Democrat previously reported on this & I missed it. But in my opinion, The Democrat misses so many opportunities to break news stories or do some in-depth investigative reporting or just some detailed follow-up reporting to previous stories but they don't. I read other papers around the State just to learn what's happening in Tallahassee a lot of times. I know, all this should actually be over in the media thread so I'll get off my soap box & be quite now.

Are you calling Glenn ,Poonther b/c he's biotching about the local media or are you just confused b/c we look so much alike? (I have no idea what Glenn looks like.) HA! :lol:

For what it's worth Glenn, last night when I read that article, I kept thinking to myself..."Why am I learning this from the SP Times and not the Democrat??"

Are you calling Glenn ,Poonther b/c he's biotching about the local media or are you just confused b/c we look so much alike? (I have no idea what Glenn looks like.) HA! :lol:

For what it's worth Glenn, last night when I read that article, I kept thinking to myself..."Why am I learning this from the SP Times and not the Democrat??"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FSU Law, Medical Colleges Ranked in Top 10 for Hispanic Students

Florida State University's colleges of law and medicine are among the best in the nation for Hispanics, according to Hispanic Business magazine. The rankings appear in the September issue.

For the second year in a row, the magazine has named the FSU College of Law the sixth best in the nation in its annual rankings. It's the fourth year in a row that the law school has been ranked in the Top 10. The FSU College of Medicine, founded in 2000, made the Top 10 list for the first time this year, ranking ninth. :good:

FSU Unveils High-Performance Computing Cluster to Assist in Wide-Ranging Research

September 13, 2007 - Florida State University has selected a next-generation, high-performance computing cluster from computer maker Dell Inc. to foster a wide range of academic research designed to benefit society. The cluster, unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Tuesday, Sept. 11, will form the basis of a new High Performance Computing Center housed at the main FSU data facility in Tallahassee

Archived