School: Florida State University

csmurphy8885

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
LOL! I love to hear this. I'm glad you finally musterd up the courage to join us! If you don't mind sharing, what made you finally decide to sign up?

Maybe this facility will include an indoor tennis facility?! Or perhaps this is one of those projects in waiting.

I don't know... there were a couple of times where i felt I had some good input but didnt register... thought it would be an arduous proccess and cost money. Now I know better. This is the only forum that i registered and then was posting approx 2 minutes later.

On a side note I stopped by the Life sciences building construction (I like to go up in the new parking garage to get a better view) and they have put in some pretty rediculous, in a good way, pedestrian bridges to connect the new complex with the parking garage... Wish I had a camera to share, they are cement arches and are in the process of being bricked. Should look pretty nice when all is said and done

I don't know... there were a couple of times where i felt I had some good input but didnt register... thought it would be an arduous proccess and cost money. Now I know better. This is the only forum that i registered and then was posting approx 2 minutes later.

On a side note I stopped by the Life sciences building construction (I like to go up in the new parking garage to get a better view) and they have put in some pretty rediculous, in a good way, pedestrian bridges to connect the new complex with the parking garage... Wish I had a camera to share, they are cement arches and are in the process of being bricked. Should look pretty nice when all is said and done

Why dont people join again.... HA HA HA... the same reason we all shake our heads at times...

ATTENTION READERS!

Remember that posts online do not always include facial features that might aid in decoding sarcastic (or bad) humor as such, and not an online manifestation of personality flaws or shortcomings!

BUT back to fsu-

I really like it!

Archived