Growth: Southwood

cityboy05

Yep!

Which do you guys prefer out of curiosity?

I'm more of a Home Depot guy mainly b/c way back when Home Depot was in the South FL market and Lowe's was not. The other store we had was Builder's Square, but they are gone now I believe. Anyway b/c of that reason only, I tend to head over to Home Depot way more than Lowe's.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it man, but back when I worked as a City Planner, I use to get comments like this all the time. Folks held me personally accountable for things not under my control at all. So psycuda, in that warped spirit..... I'm still holding you responsible for the delays in my Costco. :D

I always find that if I have a set list, then it is cheaper to shop at walmart. But if I am doing general grocery shopping, then it is cheaper to go to a normal store. Of course I look at the adds on the internet and shop the sales. If publix is having a buy one get on free on chicken, there be lots of chicken on my dinner plate that week. :rofl:

Archived