Plaza Tower

Florida

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So any signs of plaza towere coming together? What's the words of the street?

YES!!! There are signs!!!!

I've been wanting to tell you this since I got home. On my way home from work, I'm riding my bike (I ride a bike instead of drive to save fuel, money and natural resources). Anyhow, I'm leaving City Hall along Pensacola Street when I get to the intersection where Oddessy Science center is. What do I see ahead of me????

A sign that shows traffic will be merging to the left in front of the BCOM lot. What else do I see?? Cones Surrounding the BCOM site, much the same way they surround the Tallahassee Center on the other side. Much like they surround Tennyson. I said WHOA!!!!!!!! And then I felt around for my camera, but I realized... I was on the bike and I didn't have the camera.

Another sign... today in the office, a papers were circulating about BCOM... thats how serious it is. I'm very excited!!! VERY!!!!!!!

:o eooooooooooooo!( like cartman from southpark) This is very exciting indeed. Its finally coming. The long waited plaza tower is coming. Now we can get this thread hot, because when these Tallahassee folks see this building erected they are going to have questions. I am pretty sure they have some questions now.

You guys the big day is indeed, of course, fa sho tommorow! As some of yall can tell this project means a lot to me. I was just in TDO.com and thought I would post this little article about lane closures. Some of you may laugh and say this isn't important but it is important to me and some of the people out there. Here it is Kleman Plaza work closes area streets. This article also talks about S. Adam sidewalk project being underway.

Good News

CITYBOY

:w00t:

Upon departure from CityHall this afternoon... I rode my bike over to the Plaza to see if anything had been done at the BCOM site. When I had arrived at work, there was no sign of life over there. I was almost disappointed that I would have to come home and report there was no activity. But upon second look, not only was there activity, but the site was CLEARED BABY!!!!!!

Well guys... I've got bad news for you both.... the ground level will not be raised... LOL! Matter of fact, they are digging a deeper hole for the underground parking! You two are funny!

Here are some more pictures from today... the quality isn't as good because these were taken with my phone camera (like the good ol days).

927051.jpg

927052.jpg

927054.jpg

927053.jpg

927055.jpg

I've never seen a hole dug so fast in my life. They've come a long way since Monday and will continue to work for about 2-3 more weeks on that hole. Imagine a 23 Story building right behind the 22 Story Capitol.... if only they stood on equal grounds. This Plaza Tower has quickly become my pet project again.

Archived