Plaza Tower

Florida

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As I've told everyone... I work for the City. Well today I was making a run to the Economic Development office when I overheard about 10 minutes of conversation between Economic Development officials and the developers of the Plaza Tower... because my job requires me to protect information until it is formally released I cannot go into any detail... but I can say to all who are worried that this project will become another dead project that their fears are in vain. This project is safe, and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

^Oh... I wish I could tell you.

Well let me just say this, the developer sounded very excited to get started on the phone. There are a few minor details as they relate to the other buildings on the plaza that need to be resolved. They should be easily handled, btw.

There was also a mention of where they would park their trailor and crew materials... but again, those details are being combed out, as we speak so to speak. A date was mentioned... it wasn't the date I was given, but again I'm not free to give that date out. But it is in the month of September.

If anything becomes free for the telling, UrbanPlanet will be first to know.

Whats important is that we know the project is in good standing, and still moving along, unlike the Marriott Convention Hotel.

I'm a little shaken at the thought that it may suffer further delay because of whats going on along the Gulf Coast as a result of the hurricane hit, but I think we'll be fine.

Archived