Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

Just something interesting: Hampton Roads/Tidewater Metro has the third highest number of replies out of all the regional subforums on this site (after Charlotte and Grand Rapids).

...After posting this, I accidentally got to the first page of this thread and when I started reading the first few posts I realised how impressive that statistic is... all hopeful talk about maybe making Hampton Roads its own subforum someday. Now the Hampton Roads subforum has three sub-subforums of its own!

Edited by gosscj

Just something interesting: Hampton Roads/Tidewater Metro has the third highest number of replies out of all the regional subforums on this site (after Charlotte and Grand Rapids).

...After posting this, I accidentally got to the first page of this thread and when I started reading the first few posts I realised how impressive that statistic is... all hopeful talk about maybe making Hampton Roads its own subforum someday. Now the Hampton Roads subforum has three sub-subforums of its own!

Hey, that's great news. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In those two regions there are about 3.7 million people, or a little more than half of Virginia's 7 million. And considering the types of businesses that fuel our economies (as compared with Southside and Shenandoah regions) we put our fair share into the tax system and we should be able to get a few major public works projects out of it.

In those two regions there are about 3.7 million people, or a little more than half of Virginia's 7 million. And considering the types of businesses that fuel our economies (as compared with Southside and Shenandoah regions) we put our fair share into the tax system and we should be able to get a few major public works projects out of it.

I totally agree. We put alot in but we need to sometimes get our fair share out of it. Think of this way, if they choke us off and we start hurting economically than the rest of the state suffers!

He has the power to change the weather and also predict it. He has God's cell phone number. Now we find out he can leg lift A TON...literally. Man, this guy is...is...is...A NUT! He is losing all credibility with all these asinine statements.

Pat Robertson also claims he has the muscle to leg-press 2,000 pounds.

He's making people that go to church looking like idiots!

It's just something fun to joke about, especially during a lull in the news.

The record for the football team of FSU is about 700 pounds shy of 2000, therefore I'm fairly certain that a 70-something man couldn't do it. He's such an imbecile. It's people like that who almost make me wish "freedom of speech" had restrictions.

And Jerry Falwell while we're at it.