Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

I am jk. I not that old yet. Anyway, I have been thinking about this for awhile. Since VB is starting to urbanize now is the time for a change.

You do realize you've messed my whole world up right? jk :lol: It's gonna take forever for me to get used to this. I like the idea though. I don't think i can ever get away from vdogg though, too much name recognition. Maybe I should trademark it. :rofl:

You do realize you've messed my whole world up right? jk :lol: It's gonna take forever for me to get used to this. I like the idea though. I don't think i can ever get away from vdogg though, too much name recognition. Maybe I should trademark it. :rofl:

I like those sudden changes.. watch the color leave their faces :blink: lol. Yeah, why not trademark it ya know?

Has anyone seen this really really awesome interview by the American Enterprise Magazine with New Urbanism godfather Andres Duany??

It's fantastic. If you consider yourself a conservative and smart growth advocate you'll probably feel the most gratified by the interview but it really is an informative and compelling read for anyone!

Duany for President!

Very interesting stuff. I don't agree with all of it, but if his argument leads to a synthesis of modern innovation and conservative functionality then he's really done something worthwhile.

Love what he says about political correctness..and gimme that claw foot tub!

Edited by Padman

20 users online now :yahoo: is that a record Vdogg?

Well, the day that Fraim layed the smack down we had at least 20 users, continuously, in the norfolk forum by itself, for hours on end. That's not counting the other Virginia forums. So no, this is not a record, but still pretty busy. :)

Well, the day that Fraim layed the smack down we had at least 20 users, continuously, in the norfolk forum by itself, for hours on end. That's not counting the other Virginia forums. So no, this is not a record, but still pretty busy. :)

:lol: at Fraim laying the smackdown. I remember how I always enjoyed when The Rock used that phrase when I used to watch WWE.