Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

23 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Hey guys - got this in the mail today. Any idea what is being planned for this site?
1951957798_Noticeofdevelopment.jpg.b01e17e0d2a629dbeef8d1499098b26d.jpg

I think it corresponds to the land circled in red in this screenshot from smeagolsfree's excellent development map:197632408_CaliforniaAvehighlighted.thumb.jpg.43151d9b9ca6e255d4e399f2253424b8.jpg

Jay,

Your going to have to keep me updated on this one as we dont have contact info with the developer.

I got the same Zoning letter in the mail as well.  I walk by that everyday walking my dog and its primed for a renew.  It’s zoned MUG which according do some of the local developers in the Nations is intense for that spot.  It butts up to Centennial and now across from the new Silo Bend Commercial Office space and the new Silo Bend House and Condos so there will be a demand if it indeed is a restaurant/store with condos, etc..  Whatever that may be who knows but if its mixed Residential/Commercial MUG it may be more pronounced than the ZMX (Boomerang) project right near it. 

Silo Studio (rehab  of 65,000 sq. ft. factory for office space) update. New walls and windows being set.

Looking NW from Centennial Blvd. near intersection with California Ave:

Silo Studio, Nov 3, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking north from Centennial Blvd. near intersection with California Ave:

Silo Studio, Nov 3, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking SE from intersection of 54th Ave. North and CSX tracks:

Silo Studio, Nov 3, 2019, 3.jpg

• Like 4