Tallahassee Titans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right. I did some research on those MudCats last night and I'm not sure what to think. Seems the Titan's have better defense by the numbers, but you can never rely on those. Wish there was MudCat footage I could watch to see what we're in for. I think our guys can handle it. They've proven three games in a row that they are a top caliber program.

Were you at the game this weekend, Monti?

Ahh... the game this past weekend was Sooooooooooo good. The highlights on the news did it no justice. There were some really good plays on both sides of the ball. Its interesting to me how many people were there for the football action this week vs. last when it seemd they were there mainly to see who else would be there.

you say there we're 8k at the game TJ? why is the democrat under reporting the attendance then? 8k is almost a packed house!!! i hope this weekend is another good crowd and helps validate my opinion that Tallahassee is yearning for other sport entertainment options aside from FSU/FAMU/TCC. (not that there's anything wrong with those!).

welcome to urban planet cgphi85!

yeah, that crowd looks bigger than the last one. 8,000 for an indoor football in tallahassee? wow. that looks bigger than the crowds the 'Noles draw for basketball... Tallahassee is a football town!

I really hope that the crowd on Saturday is as big or bigger! Showing we can support a team in town will only open the market up to other investors!!!

As the former official scorer for the Thunder and Tiger Sharks, I'll have to make an effort to check out at least one game this season. It will be a bit different to have to pay to get in, and I have never been much of an arena league fan. Still, I do need to try to get over there if only in the hopes that it will convince someone to bring hockey back. It can't hurt to see those cheerleaders too, though I doubt that I'll be able to get as up close and personal as I did with the Hooters girls (Tiger Sharks) and Thunder dancers when I had the all-access pass.

My job as official scorer was completely voluntary, and I had no inside knowledge about the teams, so I ask this question based solely on the rumors that I heard about the Thunder: Has there been any indication of how many of the fans in attendance received free tickets? Also, I am curious about how the level of play compares to AF2.

Oh yeah, who is the announcer? I forget the guy's name who did the Sharks and Thunder (John Summer? Sound Machine?). Does he actually pay attention and, more importantly, recognize what is happening on the field?

As the former official scorer for the Thunder and Tiger Sharks, I'll have to make an effort to check out at least one game this season. It will be a bit different to have to pay to get in, and I have never been much of an arena league fan. Still, I do need to try to get over there if only in the hopes that it will convince someone to bring hockey back. It can't hurt to see those cheerleaders too, though I doubt that I'll be able to get as up close and personal as I did with the Hooters girls (Tiger Sharks) and Thunder dancers when I had the all-access pass.

My job as official scorer was completely voluntary, and I had no inside knowledge about the teams, so I ask this question based solely on the rumors that I heard about the Thunder: Has there been any indication of how many of the fans in attendance received free tickets? Also, I am curious about how the level of play compares to AF2.

Oh yeah, who is the announcer? I forget the guy's name who did the Sharks and Thunder (John Summer? Sound Machine?). Does he actually pay attention and, more importantly, recognize what is happening on the field?

tough loss, 62-58, Titans now 3-1 on the season. the crowd was quiet early but they really livened up as the game progressed. Mississippi showed no class during the game with their players and staff taunting the crowd. my favorite was their ball boy jumping up and talking smack like he was out their making the clutch plays. :lol:

overall, it was a good night! what do you think the attendance was TJ? around 4k?

tough loss, 62-58, Titans now 3-1 on the season. the crowd was quiet early but they really livened up as the game progressed. Mississippi showed no class during the game with their players and staff taunting the crowd. my favorite was their ball boy jumping up and talking smack like he was out their making the clutch plays. :lol:

overall, it was a good night! what do you think the attendance was TJ? around 4k?

Attended my first Titans game last night. I'm not sure what to think. There must have been at least 40 penalties during the game. I don't think three plays went by without a penalty being called. I hope all games aren't like that. I'll probably go to a few more games, but a 50 minute first quarter and a nearly 3.5 hour game were a bit much.

Archived