Tallahassee Titans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2007 Season - Game 2

Tallahassee Titans (2-0) v. Gulf Coast Raiders (0-1)

Tallahassee Titans Win Again

CopyofTallahasseeTitans019.jpg

The Titans got out to a fast start and never looked back. Jumping out to a 41-0 lead at half time the Tallahassee Titans defeated the Gluf Coast raiders 62-22 in front of a very decent crowd to start the season. Compared to Tallahassee's former Arena football team, the Titan's had much more to offer. More prizes, very beautiful cheerleaders, an actual mascott (which may become a Tallahassee Symbol very quickly) and a tremendous amount of Business support.

I look for the next game's attendance to be more impressive than this weeks. My estimation of this games attendance would be 6500-8500 patrons, Civic Center capacity is 12,000 for these arena games.

Look for an update for each home game.

Rod Miller "A-OK!"

Rod Miller suffered an ingury in the Gulf Coast game that took him off the feild in a stretcher.

We are happy to report Rod has been cleared by X-Rays and CT scans. Coach Jackson, along with other players, coaches, and staff, were by his side tonight and would like everyone to know he is in high spirits and can't wait to get back on the feild.

From TallahasseeTitans.com

what a blast! paper said there were 5500 people in attendance, not too bad! my seats were great and it was nice to see a local team throttle their opponent! i really hope the titans can be successful over the long haul. rod miller was awesome, he was having a great night before he got taken out on a stretcher, i am glad he is okay! i like that guys who played college ball locally are on the team. i also bought some merchandise, a nice hat with a "T" on it. Hope everyone can make it out for the March 3rd game.

one last thing, seeing people dive for the AIFA footballs was entertainment in itself!!!

TallahasseeTitans2.jpg

^Interesting, I would have never thought that the Northern Tampa 'burbs would have a team. Although if you combine the pops. of Hernando(Brooksville), Citrus(Crystal River) and Pasco (New Port Richey) get a population bigger than that of Tally metro. I would think they would become the Titans biggest rivalry since they are in state and approx. 200 miles away??

Where is the Mississippi team located? Jackson?

Is anyone going to join me at the Titans game this weekend? I was asked to drive the Titan Truck onto the Field for the Giveaway, but I had to decline because I'm not sure how late I'll be arriving at the game.

But I will be there.

This week The Titans Play the Reading Express from Penn. I'm excited about this game! Reading's record matches Tallahassee's so one of the teams is going to leave this week with its first lost. Let's just hope it's not the home squad. I'm projecting an even stronger crowd than the first game. There has been plenty of time to get the word out, and while I don't expect the place to be packed, I do expect good turnout.

I hope to bring 2 or three people to the game with me. So it'll be a "family night". I hope the Titan man is there!

TallahasseeTitans048.jpg

Picture of me from the First Game! Just full of Tallahassee Spirit, no matter what the sport! But especially when it's football!!!!!!

Let me know what the board's plans are!! :)

Tallahassee 47

Reading 37

Titans Win and Remain Undefeated!

The Tallahassee Titans took a franchise record from the Reading Express with their win of 47-37. This first half was a kind of game where you were on the edge of your seats the entire half. While coach Keven Jackson made his adjustments during half time the fans where entertained by the beautiful ladies of the Tallahassee Titans........wow

The second half by the Titans brought home the WIN, with great execution and the pure desire to win. Great win for the Football team of the Tallahassee Titans, which remain, undefeated, as well as the Dance Team and Cheerleader Team that of course when compared to their counter parts in the league also remain the Best!

Archived