Tallahassee Titans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The league changed the rules 2 weeks ago to favor Mississippi for the playoffs. It never made any sense to me how Mississippi would have to Travel to Tallahassee to play the Titans for the playoffs anyhow seeing as we were swept by them during the regular season. BUT, I'm comfortable in the Titan's ability to perform against them on the road. If and only if the entire team goes (Dougherty doesn't have to go try out for another team, or something) and if the Officials aren't biased as they were last time these two teams played in Tupelo. I believe the game is this week! I'm very excited. Good to know Tallahassee still has a team vying of a Championship of some sort.

• 2 months later...

I think the WIFL will be a better fit than the AIFA. What did Tallahassee have in common with Baltimore/Canton etc. in the AIFA? Not much. I think that this will allow the team to save a lot of $$$ on travel costs and hopefully keep the Titans around for many more years! The AIFA is dead, long live the WIFL!

• 1 month later...

Looks like the two Georiga WIFL franchises have left the WIFL for the AIFL! It looks like the WIFL (which the Titans only recently joined) will only have TWO teams for the upcoming season. What are the chances that the Titans go back to the AIFL? Or does this signal the end of them? Bad news all around. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived