Gameday Center | Tallahassee

Florida

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That's a great shot. I never spent enough time in Kleman Plaza. My family and I went to Shakespeare in the park to see The Tempest in 2000. You know, back when there was a park there. I also went with friends to see The Matrix Reloaded on the iMax a couple of years ago. I've still never been to the Brogan museum.

It is my personal opinion that you aren't missing much if you haven't been to the Brogan Museum, then again, I'm one who hasn't been inside since it was the Oddessy. Since then they've added exhibit, after exhibit, and now there's the whole TCC thing too. I think it would make an excellent location for an arts exhibit hall, much like what they use it for today. I still think what we're lacking, however, is the proper lighting to give this facility an exciting feel.

I know some of the units in the Gameday Center will be up for rent, but we've yet to have a project propsed that offers rental units. Plaza Tower was supossed to be an apartment building, but they changed plans mid-stream, which is fine with me. I'm dreaming about these projects everynight. To me, this construction downtown is a dream come true.

We may get our first glance at a downtown condo resident sooner than we thought, since the Governor's Inn is now selling its condo units. It plans an open house for next Tuesday, ironically the same day as the Plaza Tower groundbreaking, I'll be interested in seeing who lines up to buy one.

great shots from the campus side tj. I like to walk along copeland and peek through those trees and see the city scape... but lets all get excited about the fall season... for many reasons including the loss of foliage!!! we will see so much more with the winter cold in our decidious capital

Nice, I drive by it every tuesday and thursday, and the building is looking good.... I have a hunch that the Tallahassee center could be completed before or near the same time as the tennyson!

I can't wait to see people walking the streets of tally, cause they live there! we def need a downtown grocery store and more clubs and stores.... im not worried, because Tallahassee is changing and all the devlopers know it!!! They know our market is rich and they keep building us up up up!!!

Plus they will have ground level restaurants and stores..... YUM YUM!

Archived