Va. Beach Towncenter project

vdogg

Just before it started raining tonight I was out walking so I snapped a few pics. Nothing special

but just just gave me a reason to take some pics. :blush:

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

Looks like Zushi will open soon. Looks like a pretty cool place to try.

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

That's all for now folks!

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Gerald Divaris for the update!

Quite a few new stores will open between March and May next year. This will include Brooks Brothers, Sun Glass Hut, Origins, Vie de France, Johnny Rockets etc. We have some exciting retail activity that is in the works that I am not able to talk about yet, but hopefully in the near future.

Leasing at the Cosmopolitan is going ahead of schedule. They should have some on the residential tenants moving in during the December holidays. The original opening date was October, but weather delays shifted that back a bit.

Work on City Walk is going ahead slowly but surely. we have letters of intent signed with some exciting stores including a great new specialty grocer (can you say, Whole Foods? :thumbsup: ). We should start making announcements on that project by the end of the year.

As far as Apple is concerned, I have been courting them rather heavily. If you and your colleagues could write a letter of support of encourage to Apple that may help get them going!! (I asked if an Apple store was in the works.. please email them!)

Thanks to Gerald Divaris for the update!

Quite a few new stores will open between March and May next year. This will include Brooks Brothers, Sun Glass Hut, Origins, Vie de France, Johnny Rockets etc. We have some exciting retail activity that is in the works that I am not able to talk about yet, but hopefully in the near future.

Leasing at the Cosmopolitan is going ahead of schedule. They should have some on the residential tenants moving in during the December holidays. The original opening date was October, but weather delays shifted that back a bit.

Work on City Walk is going ahead slowly but surely. we have letters of intent signed with some exciting stores including a great new specialty grocer (can you say, Whole Foods? :thumbsup: ). We should start making announcements on that project by the end of the year.

As far as Apple is concerned, I have been courting them rather heavily. If you and your colleagues could write a letter of support of encourage to Apple that may help get them going!! (I asked if an Apple store was in the works.. please email them!)

Thanks guy. That city walk quote is get copied to the citywalk thread and the projects listing (I'm copying your comments on the on the retail stuff to the retail thread). Nice to hear it moving ahead so quickly (letters of intent already? :o ). To have an announcement by the end of the year is even more crazy, can't wait for the renderings of 1-2 more towers on Va. Beachs skyline. :) Any word on progress with that 2nd office tower?

nice dude! Thanks for the update

What's up with this little time warp? You posted before he updated. :huh::blink:

Thanks guy. That city walk quote is get copied to the citywalk thread and the projects listing (I'm copying your comments on the on the retail stuff to the retail thread). Nice to hear it moving ahead so quickly (letters of intent already? To have an announcement by the end of the year is even more crazy, can't wait for the renderings of 1-2 more towers on Va. Beachs skyline. :) Any word on progress with that 2nd office tower?

What's up with this little time warp? You posted before he updated.

Well, it was my fault as I was trying to edit and stuff online but ya know how quick Russ is. :blink::rofl:

I don't know. I got a email saying he posted that and said thanks for the update. Must be a server glitch

Must be, unless you're demonstrating some latent psychic ability. :lol: We could really use your powers on this site. :shifty:

Thanks guy. That city walk quote is get copied to the citywalk thread and the projects listing (

:lol: Wait a minute, I never made a city walk thread. I don't know if this is enough to start one with either. I'll probably wait till the end of the year announcements for that one.

:lol: Wait a minute, I never made a city walk thread. I don't know if this is enough to start one with either. I'll probably wait till the end of the year announcements for that one.

Yeah, once it starts construction you can start a thread b/c I am sure I will be taking pics during the construction.

Today was a great fall day so I headed out to the TC and took a few pics. So again the Cosmo is the focal point but humor me while I point-and-click. :shades:

Construction continues at the Westin site.

DSC02567.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

Sonoma Wine Bar opens Nov. 19th I believe.

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

You may not can tell by the pic but I think the reflective glass on the ground floor is pretty neat.

DSC02578.jpg

Central Park Ave is now completely opened up ending on Constitution.

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

A reflection of the Cosmo in the retention pond.

DSC02581.jpg

That's it for now folks.

:yahoo:

Archived