Trader Building Progress

Chesapeake Pirate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the winner of the pile driving contest has been announced. Curiously enough, they're from Trader  :lol: . hmm... <_< . Contest organizers promise no inside knowledge however. Not to worry, contests for other key projects are coming up.

Winner

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, of course she had no inside knowledge... ;) ....J/K. I think it is a very creative idea on behalf of Norfolk to make this inconvience kinda fun.

To the members from Trader Publishing company who signed up today let me first say welcome and please accept my apologies to those of you who had suspended accounts for a portion of the day. It is common practice that when we detect duplicate accounts to suspend those accounts until we can determine the exact nature of them (this is an anti-spam measure). However when I tracked these accounts back to the Trader gateway it became obvious that anyone using your companies computers will have the same ip address. All account suspensions have been lifted and again, please accept my apologies. :thumbsup:

What's really weird is that I posted that picture while I was logged in under my account (veverkap).  Very strange that it came up as nobody. 

Weird.

Patrick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o . Thats the weirdest thing. Nobody joined the site at 8:28am (well somebody named nobody did). Since you posted around the same time nobody signed up, the system probably mistook you for the same people since u have the same ip. I'm confident that nobody is somebody however as somebody else from the same ip signed up about an hour after I suspended nobody. Does any of this make sense? :blink::lol: .

:o . Thats the weirdest thing. Nobody joined the site at 8:28am (well somebody named nobody did). Since you posted around the same time nobody signed up, the system probably mistook you for the same people since u have the same ip. I'm confident that nobody is somebody however as somebody else from the same ip signed up about an hour after I suspended nobody. Does any of this make sense?  :blink:  :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who's Nobody? :rofl:

Archived