Norfolk Pictures

willy

About 10 years ago they had Ice Skating on the concrete slab between Waterside and the Spirit of Norfolk, but that was before McArthur Center and when Waterside was really a marketplace. They could always put it in the little park next to the Norva. Hopefully someone decides to build a tower on the current space though, McArthur Center already killed all the land downtown.

This is kinda off topic but "Norfolk Pictures" is making waves. I googled it and we came up 3rd only after travel yahoo and someone's geocities site. Way to go UP! :D

UP is taking over google with anything with the name "urban" and "development" in it.:lol: It's great to see we're getting such a high profile. :D

AMAZING shots russ!! The one with NS is definitely nice, a different perspective for a change. I am astonished at the progress going on. Those were awesome Christmas presents Russ!

Thanks guys! I need to actually walk around and take better pics. I usually take them from my car. There is so many neighborhoods that I have yet to photgraph. I would like to take better pics of ghent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have a minor request for our site photographers. First of all you guys do a great job and i appreciate the efforts you put behind cataloging Norfolks development. In the future however I would appreciate it that if a photo deals with a particular project, i.e. one that has a progress thread, that you post those photos in their respective thread. Over the course of the next few days, I will be moving photos from this thread that deal with particular projects and i will leave the more general Norfolk photos here. The intent of this thread is for general Norfolk photos such as skyline shots, neighborhoods, landmarks, already completed buildings and projects, etc. Thanks for your help. :)