Union Square

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BF; I have no idea what my avitar is (was), if I could load a new one I would, it was orange is all I remember and I like Orange! It was called "oragne sticks". I figured out how to change it today and put up my "dirtsquirrel" in honor of my email and such!

RG; I absolutely adore my neighbors in 410, they are a blast!! I'll hang with them anytime, with or without a potluck!!

BF; I have no idea what my avitar is (was), if I could load a new one I would, it was orange is all I remember and I like Orange! It was called "oragne sticks". I figured out how to change it today and put up my "dirtsquirrel" in honor of my email and such!

RG; I absolutely adore my neighbors in 410, they are a blast!! I'll hang with them anytime, with or without a potluck!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is an ADA question for someone:

There is a drop off zone in front of the main entrance of the building that does not have a curb ramp. Isn't a curb ramp required? None of the entrances have curb ramps. The entrance is not accessible to people in wheelchairs.

Also, the pedestrian entrance into the parking lot does not have a curb ramp. (There is also a convenience issue: kids in strollers, grocery carts, suitcases, etc.)

Here is an ADA question for someone:

There is a drop off zone in front of the main entrance of the building that does not have a curb ramp. Isn't a curb ramp required? None of the entrances have curb ramps. The entrance is not accessible to people in wheelchairs.

Also, the pedestrian entrance into the parking lot does not have a curb ramp. (There is also a convenience issue: kids in strollers, grocery carts, suitcases, etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are owning... 228. We're really excited, we both really loved it the first time we walked in and after a few months of mulling it over and looking around like a madman for other places we'd like better, we finally made the decision to move forward on it.

I am familiar with the other forum, I found it from this thread a few months ago...at this point, I think I could tell you just about everything there is to know about living at Union Square. Ha...I've read possibly every page of every thread about Union Square on here and the other site. I get a little obsessed with educating myself about things... The good news is, after reading it all, I'm still excited! (If I was worried sick I think there would be a problem...) Everyone for the most part seems nice, friendly, and helpful...and problems seem to be addressed fairly enough

From what I can gather I think they were just giving me a heads up that it was a forum for Union Square, but it wasn't 'set up' by the US developers...I just kind of figured they had no say as to what gets posted on UrbanPlanet and OliverMadison was just making sure I was aware that the USforums site was also fully independent

And thanks for the early welcome GRDad - I should also probably say I feel like I know everything there is to know about Grand Rapids by now, not just Union Square! I think I may have every single website related to Grand Rapids in existence bookmarked and fully researched by this point...!

From what I can gather I think they were just giving me a heads up that it was a forum for Union Square, but it wasn't 'set up' by the US developers...I just kind of figured they had no say as to what gets posted on UrbanPlanet and OliverMadison was just making sure I was aware that the USforums site was also fully independent

Archived