Other Metro Area Projects

accatt2204

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Altamonte Springs.  Is this where Altamonte goes in the threads?

Anyway, so, next to Majesty, they had built an apartment building about 3-4 years ago along I-4.  I'll be a monkey's uncle if there isn't a second building that's been u/c for the past six months or so behind it, at least 6-8 stories in height, closer to Crane's Roost...and...all concrete. 

Did we run out of trees finally?

No photo.  Sorry.  No one's perfect.

So, it's an Emerson project... the first phase of a bunch of buildings there at the SW corner of Central Pkwy on the W side of Crane's Roost.

https://therealdeal.com/national/orlando/2023/12/26/emerson-starts-luxury-apartment-project-near-orlando/

https://www.growthspotter.com/2023/12/21/emerson-international-breaks-ground-on-seven-story-apartment-at-cranes-roost/

Edited by jrs2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jgardnerucf said:

To heck back door altamonte pic, I don't gfy.  Worst municipality in in FL.

well, aside from Epic Universe and MCO construction, we either have new urban-designed apartment buildings going up in the I-Drive corridor, off OBT, Lake Mary, or, Altamonte, and that is tfy. 

What else is u/c to post on, the new warehouse in Daytona at I-4 & I-95?  Ron Dee's thicc upper torso? Trump's whores; Nancy's penchant for still making me feel a little funny down there?

I mean, we gotta get a taste for what's u/c in CFLA regionally, since Society is the only thing still u/c in DTO aside from talk of PH coming back in two locations (Pine & Ivanhoe). 

However, I agree and try to avoid Altamonte like the plague, but at least Altamonte is densifying Crane's Roost and agreed to a Sunrail stop and is trying to become more dense and walkable.  

Altamonte is like a bad relationship...you have to suffer it to eventually get to where (or what) you want...

CFLA suburbs are akin to the military's Skunkworks division; they are trying to backwards engineer these places into livable towns, like they supposedly do with captured UFO tech... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, codypet said:

Noone picked up on this yet?

ACE Cafe is coming back

wow! this is a block from the food hall.

Originally, they were supposed to do a deal with the now defunct Oklahoma Joe's BBQ at One Daytona and proposed location next to Ace downtown.  I wonder whether they will still try to do a "partnership" or event partnership with a place at One Daytona ala the biker angle.  4Rivers took over that location at One Daytona.

So, Conway Rd south and close to 528:  You'll see on Google Map that at Judge Rd, there are industrial building that have gone up over the past five year period.  However, what Google doesn't show yet is that a light north of there, at Cove Rd., there are more industrial buildings u/c.