Provi-wood

Cotuit

I drove downtown around 11pm and saw filming near memorial blvd. and noticed that the BIG 3 CBD buildings had a good percentage of office roome lights on. I left around 1:30 and the lights had not yet been turned off... so I'm guessing its for filming/visual purposes...... but it looks so much more attractive when like 80% of the windows are lit in each of the buildings!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove downtown around 11pm and saw filming near memorial blvd. and noticed that the BIG 3 CBD buildings had a good percentage of office roome lights on. I left around 1:30 and the lights had not yet been turned off... so I'm guessing its for filming/visual purposes...... but it looks so much more attractive when like 80% of the windows are lit in each of the buildings!

Maybe they could do us a favor and tell Textron to leave a few lights on at night for visual effect because they're going to be filming downcity every night ... forever. :silly:

Maybe they could do us a favor and tell Textron to leave a few lights on at night for visual effect because they're going to be filming downcity every night ... forever. :silly:

Now now!! We don't want to upset the good folks up on College Hill. After all, they are the ones who stop the former Hospital Trust tower from lighting up their lights back in the 80's.

I imagine that they folks filming the movie "Underdog" must be pulling the hairs outta their heads concerning the weather we've been having lately. This can't be good for our reputation as a good place to produce a film.

And I suppose that goes for the whole Northeast as well?

I imagine that they folks filming the movie "Underdog" must be pulling the hairs outta their heads concerning the weather we've been having lately. This can't be good for our reputation as a good place to produce a film.

Yeah ... but since when have we had 3 weeks straight with rain every day (which is what we're gonna hit in a few days here in SE CT). It's like Washington all of a sudden here. Usually New England has a few rain storms in the spring, but when summer time arrives all our rain seems to come from thunderstorms. What happened in October and now is just foreign to me.

Couldn't find the O.C. thread cotuit sorrrrryyy :)

anyways here are spoilers for season 4 :

new 05/24 - Josh Schwartz reveals: [season 4] won't pick up directly. We're not coming back until November, and I think we'll use some of that time to put a couple of months between us and the tragedy. But it certainly will not be forgotten. Volchok will be around, and you'll have an opportunity to see how [killing Marissa] landed on him and affected him, and I think that will be interesting. The show was originally about Ryan and the Cohens, and that's what it's going to go back to next year. It's really going to be about the Cohen family surrounding Ryan after this and the battle for his soul. Some people have gone to college when the show starts, some people haven't been able to go, and some people are waiting to go. We'll break the mold next year. [Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.]

the good part if you dont feel like reading????

Will part of the show be set in Rhode Island?

Yeah. A soundstage will be named to R.I.

[Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.]

:yahoo:

Couldn't find the O.C. thread cotuit sorrrrryyy :)

anyways here are spoilers for season 4 :

new 05/24 - Josh Schwartz reveals: [season 4] won't pick up directly. We're not coming back until November, and I think we'll use some of that time to put a couple of months between us and the tragedy. But it certainly will not be forgotten. Volchok will be around, and you'll have an opportunity to see how [killing Marissa] landed on him and affected him, and I think that will be interesting. The show was originally about Ryan and the Cohens, and that's what it's going to go back to next year. It's really going to be about the Cohen family surrounding Ryan after this and the battle for his soul. Some people have gone to college when the show starts, some people haven't been able to go, and some people are waiting to go. We'll break the mold next year. [Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.]

the good part if you dont feel like reading????

Will part of the show be set in Rhode Island?

Yeah. A soundstage will be named to R.I.

[Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.][Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.]

:yahoo:

It was pretty funny watching the episodes that aired which were set in Rhode Island. When Seth and that chick were leaving Brown for RISD, they took a cab ride, haha. And the girl said something to the effect of Seth going to RISD means he'd be in the same state as his girlfriend going to Brown, as if there was a great distance between the campuses...

(Not ashamed to be a regular OC viewer)

Archived