San Francisco Photo of the Day

Charles Pearson

Thanks for the link provided under "Photos Details". I LOVE your website charleslpearson.com, with lots of more beautiful photos, and more...

:wub: it has become another hobby i already have too many of in a city that sometimes feel like living in an open air asylum; yet i love it's madness over any other. thanks...

----------------------------------------

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

These are very inspired photographs. I didn't know that it was possible to photograph the Bay Bridge from that angle. I also love the one with the skyline in the disctance. I love your photography a lot, and I'm always looking forward to your new posts. You let me appreciate anew the city that has been my home for 29 years.

These are very inspired photographs. I didn't know that it was possible to photograph the Bay Bridge from that angle. I also love the one with the skyline in the disctance. I love your photography a lot, and I'm always looking forward to your new posts. You let me appreciate anew the city that has been my home for 29 years.

Yeah Zahc does some nice work for sure!

I almost wish they were broken down into different threads for different areas of down so I could click on say Rincon hill and find all his pictures of the area. but he does the photo tour action so its more of a stream of photo conciousness.

Yeah Zahc does some nice work for sure!

I almost wish they were broken down into different threads for different areas of down so I could click on say Rincon hill and find all his pictures of the area. but he does the photo tour action so its more of a stream of photo conciousness.

;) cool comments from both of you. Twenty-nine years make you a native by now, German Artist. I've lived here too, for over two decades, or since Nov 1, 1983 when it rained every day for two whole months & I considered returning to South Carolina 'cause I was tired of the rain and overcast...but the cool people here made me change that thought. I hardly noticed photography back then and definitely read more books since my partner was a bookstore owner...

VOR: Stream of photos consciousness sounds suspiciously like the way I like to write when I write regularly...which I haven't been doing lately...so I photograph instead and write in my head...

BTW, you can see some of my pics grouped online or my HP or in my photo gallery...it's an exhausting task that's still in progress...

Picture6.png

Edited by Zahc

This building it seems is in almost every city I have spent significant time in.

...must have been a popular design back in 1984 when SF's Parc 55 was built, and I was younger in spirit and tolerance!

Here's the back view I took from Jones Street (a week ago) in the same style as Boston & Hartford...They are now offering $99 a night room specials at the luxury hotel on the edge of the TL...

IMG_0642.jpg

Edited by Zahc