The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. June 1st, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

• 4 weeks later...

So. I actually got up in time then tripped over my shoe and stubbed my toe on my dresser. I took that as a sign and stayed home.

...musta been...reallybigshew_zps9jykwlna.jpg

ed-sullivan-630x330_zps2gxvmw7y.jpg

at least you had a real excuse; I didn't (except for maybe too much Red Bull the day before)...

-==-

• 4 weeks later...

Forum meet this Saturday. Provence at the Library. 10:00 am. We may want to discuss if we want to move this to the Frothy Monkey on 5th, or somewhere else downtown. I know some of us had some customer service issues with the new management team at Provence. The new manager will no longer let us have the 10% discount,  and acted as if he really did not want us there. The female clerk was nothing short of very rude, so we may want to go elsewhere for awhile.

In any case, it is also Easter Weekend so I suspect turnout may be low. I probably will not be there as I have family obligations.

in any case for those who make it, have a great meet, and let's consider a new place for the rest of the year.

Forum meet this Saturday. Provence at the Library. 10:00 am. We may want to discuss if we want to move this to the Frothy Monkey on 5th, or somewhere else downtown. I know some of us had some customer service issues with the new management team at Provence. The new manager will no longer let us have the 10% discount,  and acted as if he really did not want us there. The female clerk was nothing short of very rude, so we may want to go elsewhere for awhile.

In any case, it is also Easter Weekend so I suspect turnout may be low. I probably will not be there as I have family obligations.

in any case for those who make it, have a great meet, and let's consider a new place for the rest of the year.

Thanks for the scoop on Provence.  I don't think I've even been to a meeting yet this calendar year.  But you do say the meet is still on at Provence this coming Sat.  I'll "feel" my way there, based on response through Friday.

-==-

I won't be there since I have plans with family.

I do like the idea of meeting at Frothy Monkey in the future. I've always preferred their coffee drinks over what Provence has to offer.

• Like 1

...then please keep us posted on whatever-wherever, since Paramount747 says it's still on at Provence, just in case it is decided to change the venue at the last minute.  Which such negative rap on Provence, we might forget and assume that it's at FM.

-==-

Edited by rookzie