The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

• 2 weeks later...

I will actually be there this time...

Oh, you will, eh?  At my age I'm glad that you posted your photo, so I woun't forget who you really are (LoL).  But seriously, though,  I'll be missin' all of you since I'll be in Chicago by then.  Taking my mom with me on my annual intercity train ride to somewhere.

8/2

Should be there.

...and UT- ,  I'll get up with you next week, upon my return.

-=rr=-

• Like 1

So good news, I started a new job today. So I will be free on weekends going forward.  It was a huge step up that wouldnt have been possible without the experience I got the last 7 months in a horrible job. 

Bad news, Im going to St. Louis to a bachelor party this weekend. if we dont leave till after noon I'll try to make it but probably not.

worse news, I go to most UT home games and plan on 3 away games this year (Vandy included) so I bassically dont have a free weekend from labor day till december. I might not make it again till then. 

• Like 2

So good news, I started a new job today. So I will be free on weekends going forward.  It was a huge step up that wouldnt have been possible without the experience I got the last 7 months in a horrible job. 

Bad news, Im going to St. Louis to a bachelor party this weekend. if we dont leave till after noon I'll try to make it but probably not.

Give my regards to the donkey. :yahoo:

• Like 1

worse news, I go to most UT home games and plan on 3 away games this year (Vandy included) so I bassically dont have a free weekend from labor day till december. I might not make it again till then. 

Your buddies are trying to tell you something, it appears.  You seem to be marauding up and down the country to bachelor parties, weddings, and whatnot, to everywhere but to your own.  But then maybe you already have (or had) become "victim".

While not everyone can be accommodated, of course, it just might be well-worth considering doing what was done for the past meeting by "polling" for attendance show-ups and then setting a monthly meeting accordingly.  I know it suX to not be having it on the first Saturdays, but it did seem to work out well for this past off-beat meeting date (July 12).  Just a thought, though...

:hi:

-=rr=-

I think coming to forums meets is a lot better than watching UT have a 5th straight losing season!  :thumbsup: