SF Pictures of the Day II

Charles Pearson

IMG_1612.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures you ever posted on urbanplanet! We don't know whether the two girls see the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time, or whether they see it every day on their way to school. In any case the image exudes a feeling of wonder and longing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

San Francisco Rescue Mission testifies, sings & delivers bags of groceries for the poor or those willing to listen on the TL's Jones Street

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

More "Souls to Save" in the United Nations Plaza/Civic Center...

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

...while this man attempts to stop traffic on Hayes Street...

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Edited by Zahc

• 3 weeks later...

I recommend Zahc's youtube presentation to which link leads.

It's shows the wonderful caleidoscope of moods, colors, light, buildings, streetcars, people of all races and sexes and persuasions, that San Francisco is. I love this city, and Zahc's pictures keep inspiring me to go out and experience it all anew.

I recommend Zahc's youtube presentation to which link leads.

It's shows the wonderful caleidoscope of moods, colors, light, buildings, streetcars, people of all races and sexes and persuasions, that San Francisco is. I love this city, and Zahc's pictures keep inspiring me to go out and experience it all anew.

...you're living, enjoying & experiencing even the little things...

"Let's just live" is one my favorite quotes (and personal motto) from "The Misfits", so keep experiencing and just live.

Edited by Zahc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Art in Store Fronts has recently turned "empty" storefronts in the Tenderloin and central Market Street (5th to 8th) into temporary art establishments...

1artinstorefronts.jpg

2tenderloin_jonesstreet.jpg

3lowertheaterdistrict_jonesstmkt.jpg

4_900blockofmarket.jpg

6exradioshackadultbkshops.jpg

7midmarketstreet.jpg

8midmarketstreet.jpg

9midmarketstreet.jpg

9amidmarketstreet.jpg

9bgoldengateave.jpg

I love your photos about art of other people. The color and composition of your photos is art itself.

I love your photos about art of other people. The color and composition of your photos is art itself.

The first photograph of this post, with the homeless man wearing a green bandana, is masterful, in its composition, and meaningful content.

• 4 weeks later...