VIDEO LINK: IMPRESSIONS SAN FRANCISCO 2009

1Baby_TheSunset_IrvingStreet19th.jpg

2TheGLBT_Parade09.jpg

3YoungGirlSkater_UnionSquare.jpg

4starbucks_castro.jpg

5theMUNI_DRIVER.jpg

6theSkater_UNIONSQUARE.jpg

7theSurfer_N_Judah.jpg

Hi Zahc, your Impressions San Francisco 2009 slide presentation is hautingly beautiful. I love how you suddenly surprise us with the moving streetcar video clip inside the still images. Happy New Year Zahc. Looking forward to all the new photos you create and share with us in 2010!

• 2 weeks later...

Light in memory of poet Shurland Aird of New York

lightforshurland.jpg

Zahc - this is such a beautiful creation - you are so incredibly talented - I don't know what it is, but you have that certain je ne sais quoi - and also an eye for the beauty that hides everywhere - with much admiration from - germanartist

Edited by germanartist

Light in memory of poet Shurland Aird of New York

lightforshurland.jpg

Your "Light" presentation is lovely. The photographs are transcendent, perfectly accompanied by the music you chose. This presentation is a fitting tribute to the writer Shurland Aird. His beautiful, humanistic poems touched me as deeply as often your photographs do.

Video Link UN Plaza Fountain at Night

UNITEDNATIONSPLAZA_PostUPSFDayII.jpg

Photos/Video Link: The Peerless Storm

peerlessStormVideo_clpwebsite.jpg

Hi Zahc,

I love your 01.01.10 Essay, which continues on your website. I really enjoy your colorful writing, which - need I say? - reminds me so much of my favorite writer Ernest Hemingway. Wonderful, atmospheric detail, lovely, simple descriptions of things and people and places; where Hemingway wrote about tortured, impotent artists and bullfights, you write about the colorful denizens of our City by the Bay. I'd give a fortune to read a whole book you've written. Aren't you actually working on a novel? Something "People". I want to buy the first copy, autographed, of course!

Edited by germanartist