Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

On 7/18/2017 at 11:38 AM, CLT704 said:

Another one?? Seriously why? Build the damn thing already!!

Can't believe it took 11 months to get a listing for this building on the JLL site. crazy, the renderings aren't even up to date.

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 6.25.03 PM.png

Can't believe it took 11 months to get a listing for this building on the JLL site. crazy, the renderings aren't even up to date.
59810125bd215_ScreenShot2017-08-01at6_25_03PM.thumb.png.73bce938d2518d25899957bce79edbd5.png

And for a land speed record for a listing pulled off the internet. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, CLT704 said:
I just went to the JLL site and it is still there.

Weird it off for a while, not sure why it's back up, or why it was off.

Edit: I'm not seeing it. 
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Jayvee said:

Correct, the issue is no one is officially signed and executed yet. Major tenants are extremely finicky with this stuff

Not to mention if some of the things that were insinuated earlier, were made public, it could make a lot of people very anxious. Lot of people were upset by this thread, to say the least. People don't realize just how many people read this forum. 

7 minutes ago, QClifer said:

It makes me wonder what some of these guys/gals do. I'm just a little guy near park rd shopping center that likes to see what's going on. 

Im guessing there are a lot of commercial real estate and maybe political people on here that are able to get some of this info. 

With great power comes great responsibility.

Yea we definitely do not want the press to get the current info. they will see it and run with it and plaster it every where. I learned this the hard way many years ago.....LOL

Lol, they've seen it, all of them. The difference is you posted a rendering of a project that had already started construction with no rendering. This was info about a very enigmatic project that needs verification in an age of "fake news." Tryon Place has become a "I'll believe it when it happens" to everyone on this board, and that sentiment is carried outside of it the CRE and the press. Ashley, Jayvee and Ely weren't going to post on the word of a single poster, but I can guarantee you some phones rang at Crescent and JLL today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk