Raleigh photos

Raleigh-NC

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep.. that's back when Aries (upper right corner) was still a garage. Flying Saucer is the white building in the upper right corner to give perspective, and the "fan corner" is a skeleton at Dawson and Morgan.

It is neat to see how different Fayetville Street is now, and the Hudson as they deconstructed down to the girders.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me if Matt Robinson sells his photos of the Raleigh Skyline? He had a forum posted from 4/19/2005. I'm trying to put together a birthday present for a friend and am looking for photos of downtown Raleigh. I'm trying to find photos that include the Clarion Hotel (hard to find). Any direction would be great..

My regular e-mail address is [email protected]

• 3 months later...

This was my first real trip to the Triangle. Im always going down to Charlotte but I finnaly got a chance to check the Triangle out and I was very impressed. Here are some pics of downtown Raleigh. I took some of these from a parking garage across from the BB&T building. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

dcfn0010gh9.jpg

dcfn0011io2.jpg

dcfn0013ey9.jpg

dcfn0014tv5.jpg

dcfn0017uo3.jpg

dcfn0021ug8.jpg

dcfn0023rg3.jpg

dcfn0027xj3.jpg

dcfn0024og9.jpg

dcfn0025ti6.jpg

Downtown Raleigh really impressed me. I thought it would have been alot more ummm "dead". There was a basketball event going on that was a little intresting. City Market was fairly crowded also. I didn't get a chance to visit Glenwood South but hopefully next time. Durham looks to be under major "reconstruction" as alot of work was going on downtown. Those streets need paving badly. Chapel Hill was a great town. I really want to spend more time on Franklin St. next time I go up there. My only bad thought is the traffic. I've never drivin with people so aggressive. Im doing 75 thinking Im "speeding" and Im being lapped by the slow lane :huh: People were driving crazy, I would rather drive in Charlotte <_<

Please forgive for any bad spelling

Archived