44 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Charlie Crist (R)
    • Tom Gallagher (R)
    • Rod Smith (D)
    • Jim Davis (D)

^ Damn, I'm so dizzy I need to line down on the floor from that spin job. :P

TJ, you knew that was coming.

First, true, Crist is divorced with no family. That automatically makes him a "non family values" man. If we follow that logic, then we would have to also label all single mothers, and a majority of Florida's foster program "Mom's" in that category also. I have a hard time labeling people that help abandoned children as "non family values."

I believe what you've said here, but if you are gonna take it that far....and you should.....you've got to also included gay folks that help mentor children and raise children. Many of them help "abandoned children" and seem to be always labelled by your party as non-family values. If you are gonna stick family values label on Charlie by that definition, you've got to include ALL that fit into it.

I always find it funny that those that are the biggest defenders of Defense Against Marriage Act are usually divorced men.....go figure.

Oh yeah, I'd never use the term smart voters when talking about Floridians. For such a large and diverse population, progressive we are not.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who woulda thunk that Alex Sink would railroad Tom Lee by 9 percentage points? This gives me a little faith in Florida voters. (But then I see that McCollum will be spending the next four years here and I am depressed again.)

You know, I am most pissed about Amendment 3. I think it was an ill-contrived ammendment by the FL Chamber, but the big thing was the way the Chamber littered Meridian with their signs every couple of days. Every single sign was illegally placed in the right-of-way - I cannot imagine why they think that this is okay. The worst was yesterday (Monday) morning; there were greater than[/b] 100 signs between Rhoden Cove and Waverly. Had I travelled farther on Meridian, there were likely more signs to count (with the help of a calculator.)

Hats off to the City for responding quickly to the complaints and plucking the trash.

No need for panick, its turning out just like I thought it would.

I would argue that Bill McCollum is much more qualified than Campbell, and you should be happy, according to what you think about Florida voters and Sink!

What bothers you about amendment 3? I think its about time we put tougher restrictions on it.

Edited to show that Davis, Campbell, and Lee have conceded.

Archived