Va. Beach Town Center project 2

urbanvb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So, this was on VBDA's June 21st agenda

1. Request for approval of agreement with North Overlook LLC for Town Center Phase VI. M. Wawner/R. Hudome 

Who is North Overlook? Is this a store. I can't find anything on them online other than them being from northern Virginia. This is separate and apart from the City View project, which is also in that agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be very late in the game for the theater deal not to go through,  especially since they already had cash on hand. This would be a stunning and unlikely turn of events.  Can you elaborate more on the  information you received? 

I was told by someone at divaris.  He said they are focusing on residential and I think hotel development.   This was before the reannouncement of cityview. 

He made it sound like there is no development planned to be taller than the westin.

The another tower comment I made may be the tower currently planned.

On July 30, 2016 at 11:18 PM, tallguy81" said:

Apparently there is some hotel being developed on princess Anne rd. in vb.

Whereabouts?  Certainly the area around the hospital and amphitheater could use one. 

On August 1, 2016 at 9:42 PM, mpretori said:

The master plan looks sick!

Looks like they are focusing on Block 9

VA Beach Town Center.JPG

Seems like an older plan.  The Clark Nexsen building is labeled "under construction".

Just now, Brennen said:

Whereabouts?  Certainly the area around the hospital and amphitheater could use one. 

Seems like an older plan.  The Clark Nexsen building is labeled "under construction".

This is an older plan. Several of the retailers are no longer in existence.

Regarding the hotel - that is supposed to be built at the entrance of the TCC campus on Princess Anne Road across from the Wendy's/OneLife Fitness where all the trees stand.

On 11/20/2015 at 1:35 AM, tallguy81" said:

http://looplink.divaris.com/xNet/Looplink/Profile/Profile.aspx?stid=/broker/divaris&LID=15888409&LL=true&UOMListing=&UOMMoneyCurrency=&RentPer=PY&SRID=6525351733

Apparently the old block 2 tower plan must be back on track because the page was updated only 23 days ago.

Looks like 7 floors are leased. 33% leased out. I hope construction starts soon on it!

• Like 1

On August 1, 2016 at 9:42 PM, mpretori said:

The master plan looks sick!

Looks like they are focusing on Block 9

VA Beach Town Center.JPG

Not for nothing, but this is the more current/accurate master plan.  Compare to the other and look at how the Clark Nexen office is situated.  This is in the correct location as well as other businesses listed like Confetti Cafe instead of the original, Melt.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 11:02 PM, tallguy81" said:

I was told by someone at divaris.  He said they are focusing on residential and I think hotel development.   This was before the reannouncement of cityview. 

He made it sound like there is no development planned to be taller than the westin.

The another tower comment I made may be the tower currently planned.

Is there a update on this?