Nelson's Crossing, Upscale Shopping Center

Mith242

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry Mith, I didn't see your pics of Nelson's Crossing until now, nice job. I don't know about anyone else, but this development kicks a**. Coming off the Fulbright Expressway near Joyce Blvd, it looks like something you'd see in Orlando. It has that Tuscan feel to it and is one of the few themed developments that I think will work in NWA. Also, I think Golf USA and the Floral shop are now open. I drove by today, and they had signs up. I can't wait for building two to finish, it is gonna be sweet!!

Yeah the golf and floral shops opened up in the first phase along with the Starbucks. It's this big second phase that we're all waiting for. Then there's a third smaller phase that will be at the corner's edge of College and Joyce. I haven't heard a whole lot about that third phase yet. But I do agree with you, I think it's better than the usual strip malls you see elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've been by it a few times this week but I was going to wait till the weekend to take pics but looks like you've beaten me to it. :lol: Yeah the exterior is almost finished. Not sure how long the interiors will take. Early on they estimated shops opening in December, I wonder if that's still their goal.

Yeah I've been by it a few times this week but I was going to wait till the weekend to take pics but looks like you've beaten me to it. :lol: Yeah the exterior is almost finished. Not sure how long the interiors will take. Early on they estimated shops opening in December, I wonder if that's still their goal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this development leasing well?

I ask because the main building is still empty and I haven't seen any signs announcing new tenants.

The problem with this building is that there is nowhere for the bottom floor retail tenants to hang effective signage. There is no true storefront on the bottom floor.

Its nice looking, but from a retail perspective, perhaps its overdesigned??

Archived