Mills/50

camstrang

So what's going on with this project? Everything has been demo'ed for a while. When are they gonna start construction?

It's still bidding. They are attempting to put together and release some sort of site package. Once they release that construction should start. I dont have a real firm date yet.

It's still bidding. They are attempting to put together and release some sort of site package. Once they release that construction should start. I dont have a real firm date yet.

well, do you have a loose date? :) (it's a double entendre [sic] "on-tondra"; how the hec do you spell that anyway?)

well, do you have a loose date? :) (it's a double entendre [sic] "on-tondra"; how the hec do you spell that anyway?)

I was happy to have Justin Pelloni say the units will have metal studs instead of wood studs for the wall construction and the floors will be concrete. Unlike Camden.

You can get your reservation now for $5K (according to email).

From the email:

Community Features:

3 sparkling pools

Club/billiards room

Fireplace courtyards with spa

Two story fitness facility

Wellness courtyard with tatmi room

Private storage units

Interior Features:

Nine upgrade packages available

Huge walk in closets

European style cabinets and vanities

Island kitchens w/granite countertops

Tile flooring in all wet areas

Only $5,000 to Reserve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more. I do love quality infill!

It's awesome!! What Orlando lacks in skyline and talls will be made up with projects like these! Like this, SoDo,what Florida Hospital is planning for North Orange ave. and if College Park and Winter Park would allow some of the proposed developments Orlando will be a great (greater) city!