Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

No, but when it was first announced, I heard stores that are similar to ones in the Galleria in Dallas were being considered. I have never heard of some of them, but Neiman marcus would be a huge deal if it were to come here. They don't even have one in Tulsa, Memphis, or KC. But that doesn't really matter.

I bet they were talking about Parisian, which is a smaller Saks 5th Avenue, which is coming to Rogers and Little Rock.

Neiman Marcus only builds in major markets.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a website, but unfortunately it's under construction.

wallyproperties.com

I check it all the time, and it's been under construction for 2 months now.

I haven't had much luck with Fayetteville developments either like Nelson's Crossing. They don't even have a sign up on the fence like many other developments seem to around here.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Store announced for the Promenade!!!!

LIDS, a hat store that has locations in Fayetteville, Ft. Smith, NLR, and Pine Bluff!!!

HYere's another store I haven't heard of and there's a location here in Fayetteville. I guess I need to look into that. I get in a hat mood around this time of year. I've been thinking about getting another one to add to my collection.

HYere's another store I haven't heard of and there's a location here in Fayetteville. I guess I need to look into that. I get in a hat mood around this time of year. I've been thinking about getting another one to add to my collection.

It's just another hat store, nothing special.

Check all of the UA stuff on lids.com. They have some very cool styles, the stores won't have most of that.

:P

It's a store coming to the Promenade. I thought it would be somewhat interesting to inform everyone on another store coming to the Promenade because they haven't been announcing tenants that much.

I'm just surprised because it's another store that has a location in Fayetteville I haven't heard of. Maybe I'm not looking very hard or in the wrong areas. But I was interested because I have been considering buying another hat recently. I usually think it's too hot in the summer to wear one but will wear one as things cool down like it is now.

Okay now that I've taken a closer look at their website I don't think Lids has much of the type of hats I'm looking for. I guess I'm looking more some of the more old fashioned style hats. Oh well guess it's still nice to have some specialized stores.

Okay now that I've taken a closer look at their website I don't think Lids has much of the type of hats I'm looking for. I guess I'm looking more some of the more old fashioned style hats. Oh well guess it's still nice to have some specialized stores.

Yeah, even if it's not a real upscale kind of store, it's still good news for people in Benton County on retail.

I've got some news for Pinnacle and Pleasant Crossing.

Bonefish Grill has decided to build a location in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills. This would be the companie's first restaurant in Arkansas. I think the closest location is in Memphis.

Interiors Galleria has decided to build a 30,000-SF home furnishings store in Pleasant Crossing.

Bonefish Grill has decided to build a location in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills. This would be the companie's first restaurant in Arkansas. I think the closest location is in Memphis.

Interiors Galleria has decided to build a 30,000-SF home furnishings store in Pleasant Crossing.

I've heard of Bonfish Grill but don't know much about them. Can I assume it's seafood? I don't think there's a lot of seafood options up there is there?

I've heard of Bonfish Grill but don't know much about them. Can I assume it's seafood? I don't think there's a lot of seafood options up there is there?

I can't think of one true seafood restaurant in Benton County.

Bonefish has a large seafood selection from the Gulf and Atlantic. It really is quite an impressive restaurant.

I can't think of one true seafood restaurant in Benton County.

Bonefish has a large seafood selection from the Gulf and Atlantic. It really is quite an impressive restaurant.

Great news for Benton County. It's about time someone opened a seafood restaurant up there.

That is great news. Finally Seafood! It's about time. And it sounds much better than Red Lobster. I would like to see a Joes Crab Shack come to the area. It's not the best, but pretty good. I think it is better than Red Lobster.

That is great news. Finally Seafood! It's about time. And it sounds much better than Red Lobster. I would like to see a Joes Crab Shack come to the area. It's not the best, but pretty good. I think it is better than Red Lobster.

Joe's Crab Shack would be perfect at Pleasant Crossing. It's centrally located in NWA and has interstate frontage.

Archived