Major Developments

Florida

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I decided to snoop around and I came across some really good info on future Tenants of the Governors Crossing.. This Development is at the corner of Blairstone and Park avenue... The first corner is already developed and anchored by the Publix and Panera Bread..

I am linking the Tentative Site plan straight from the Developer Konover South..

Apparently They want to develop all 4 corners.

They still want to put the Bubba bank and trust BB&T bank on one corner, and a Kangaroo Gas Station on the other Corner.

But the last corner is where it gets interesting..

A five guys burger restaurant is slated.... heres the website Five Guys Burgers

Also an UNO's Chicago Pizza! Uno's Pizza

And lastly a Fairfield Marriot Inn Suites!!!!

Heres the Site Plan!!!!

Site Plan

Well, I decided to snoop around and I came across some really good info on future Tenants of the Governors Crossing.. This Development is at the corner of Blairstone and Park avenue... The first corner is already developed and anchored by the Publix and Panera Bread..

I am linking the Tentative Site plan straight from the Developer Konover South..

Apparently They want to develop all 4 corners.

They still want to put the Bubba bank and trust BB&T bank on one corner, and a Kangaroo Gas Station on the other Corner.

But the last corner is where it gets interesting..

A five guys burger restaurant is slated.... heres the website Five Guys Burgers

Also an UNO's Chicago Pizza! Uno's Pizza

And lastly a Fairfield Marriot Inn Suites!!!!

Heres the Site Plan!!!!

Site Plan

Many of us have probably noticed the work going on at the former BackYard Burger location on the Parkway. Many of you may be disappointed to hear that Permits have been pulled for a Verizon Wireless Store. Sounds delicious right? Just thought I'd share that.

I was really hoping for another dining option at this location. I think I've always experienced a certain disappointment when I see a previous dining facility converted into a non-restaurant... much the same way I was let down about the Fed-Ex{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}Kinkos that replaced TacoBell on Monroe.

I was really hoping for another dining option at this location. I think I've always experienced a certain disappointment when I see a previous dining facility converted into a non-restaurant... much the same way I was let down about the Fed-Ex{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}Kinkos that replaced TacoBell on Monroe.

Archived