• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Jets!? What the heck! ;)

:rofl::rofl:

That is exactly what I just blurted out when I saw the Jets' logo pop up on my screen.

Man, that's WAY out in left field as far as the Louisiana/Texas region is concerned. Lucky for you, you live much closer to NY/NJ than we do so you can get away with that! :)

:rofl::rofl:

That is exactly what I just blurted out when I saw the Jets' logo pop up on my screen.

Man, that's WAY out in left field as far as the Louisiana/Texas region is concerned. Lucky for you, you live much closer to NY/NJ than we do so you can get away with that! :)

Phew! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I think we all contribute an awesome amount, and I think the 9,000 posts is a great milestone... but we're so close to an even larger milestone!!

Yep! We're getting close too two great milestones actually; 10,000 posts and the 1 year anniversary of the Louisiana forum! :D

Congrats guys. I hadn't realized you guys had been coming along that quickly lately. But I shouldn't be too surprised. Seems like Nate and Brian show up a lot on the top 10 posters. I admit I also pop up on that list quite a bit and I do try to frequent this forum even if I don't always post as much as I do over on the NWA forum. :D

Congrats guys. I hadn't realized you guys had been coming along that quickly lately. But I shouldn't be too surprised. Seems like Nate and Brian show up a lot on the top 10 posters. I admit I also pop up on that list quite a bit and I do try to frequent this forum even if I don't always post as much as I do over on the NWA forum. :D

And we're very happy you do come in Rod! I try to read through the NWA forum daily, but it's usually pretty hard to get involved in the discussion as I'm not very familiar with the area and the individual developments going on.

And we're very happy you do come in Rod! I try to read through the NWA forum daily, but it's usually pretty hard to get involved in the discussion as I'm not very familiar with the area and the individual developments going on.

Yeah trust me, often times I feel that way over here as well. What I do really like is the 'other' topics you guys have over here that I can participate in. It's often hard to get people involved in the non-development topics over there.

Yeah trust me, often times I feel that way over here as well. What I do really like is the 'other' topics you guys have over here that I can participate in. It's often hard to get people involved in the non-development topics over there.

Yea, that's one thing I like about our forum here, the fact that many of our threads are outsider-friendly, rather than just something limited to locals. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say congrats to 'fridayinla' over in the SBC subforum for reaching and surpassing 100 posts, and for celebrating it by adding an avatar!! :D

Thanks for your contributions to Shreveport-Bossier, Stephen... all the way from (if I recall correctly) Los Angeles!

Thanks, Brian. :thumbsup: