Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I don't see why anyone should cut back because they suddenly notice, oh my God I'm in the top 20 or top 10 now. If you enjot posting then what's the big deal? :D

Oh I haven't been cutting back just to cut back, I've been pretty busy over the last few days. You won't find me doing anything like that. I enjoy UrbanPlanet quite a bit, and I don't plan on that changing.

Congrats to the Louisiana forum on reaching 11,000 posts! :yahoo:

Congrats :D

Oh I haven't been cutting back just to cut back, I've been pretty busy over the last few days. You won't find me doing anything like that. I enjoy UrbanPlanet quite a bit, and I don't plan on that changing.

Oh that's fine. Not saying everyone has to post. But it almost seemed like everyone freaked out when they realized where they were on the top 20.

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I've been very busy lately, and that's why I haven't been very active recently. This will probably continue for awhile on the weeknights, but I'll still be active in multiple threads and such. Of course on the weekends however, if I don't have anything to do, you know where I'll be! ;)

Thanks for the heads up Nate.

I will try to post at least one pic every-other-day(or more) in the BR thread. They will not only be in BR Photo of Day, but also Future Construction; BR Dev.; BR Profile. And making a few new threads in BR in the coming weeks. Thanks to everybody that has not forgotten Red Stick/Capital City. I appreciate the feedback. :thumbsup:

I am almost getting tired of waiting for the "big" downtown developments in BR. It happens when it happens.

Edited by richyb83

We've GOT to get this place going again.

Do we need to re-introduce ourselves?

The beauty of this board is, we guys all get along well! Some of these other boards don't have that kind of comradeship.

I haven't even had a beer in days... no beer, no Louisiana forum... that just ain't livin!!

Edited by SBCmetroguy

Ha, Brian I noticed the slow-down too.With Nate busy, we still managed to keep BR rollin' for awhile. But it's come to a serious slow down,,, really everything has slowed considerably. I still have pics to post, but I guess I'll wait for things to pick-back-up.

Hey, I'm RB from BR. I get along with everybody, and make it a point to stay out of the "Coffee House". Keeping it strictly"Urban". I have really enjoyed this website and like everybody in our Louisiana Forum. Thanks to Nate, Brian and all the assistants! And a special shout-out to our personal NWS Meterologist SlidellWX.

Is anybody experiencing UP burn-out ?

Edited by richyb83

Ha, Brian I noticed the slow-down too.With Nate busy, we still managed to keep BR rollin' for awhile. But it's come to a serious slow down,,, really everything has slowed considerably. I still have pics to post, but I guess I'll wait for things to pick-back-up.

Hey, I'm RB from BR. I get along with everybody, and make it a point to stay out of the "Coffee House". Keeping it strictly"Urban". I have really enjoyed this website and like everybody in our Louisiana Forum. Thanks to Nate, Brian and all the assistants! And a special shout-out to our personal NWS Meterologist SlidellWX.

Is anybody experiencing UP burn-out ?

Burnout? I hope not. My biggest problem is, I typically wait for someone else to post something and I reply. I don't start a lot of discussions on my own, because a lot of times I just don't have any topics on my mind. But there are usually plenty of other discussions for me to get in on!

To put it the way Richy did: I'm BB from SBC. :)

Unfortunately even some of the better forums seem to experiance these stagnant periods. We've had a number of slow periods over in the NWA forum. Luckily they haven't lasted too long. But sometimes if there isn't any big news for a while it seems like things die off a bit.

Unfortunately even some of the better forums seem to experiance these stagnant periods. We've had a number of slow periods over in the NWA forum. Luckily they haven't lasted too long. But sometimes if there isn't any big news for a while it seems like things die off a bit.

Are there actually times in NWA where there is no big news? :shok:

:whistling:

Shhhh...

Nate is browsing this topic right now.

Let's not spook him and maybe he'll start posting again. ;)

:lol:

Yea yea, NCB from the N.O. is here.

I'm sorry about not posting much recently guys, but I've just been extremely busy with multiple different projects. I get into the city early, get home late, and I'm usually just too tired to get involved here at that point. But I'll be back to my usual routine sooner than later, and we'll all get this place moving again. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Yea yea, NCB from the N.O. is here.

I'm sorry about not posting much recently guys, but I've just been extremely busy with multiple different projects. I get into the city early, get home late, and I'm usually just too tired to get involved here at that point. But I'll be back to my usual routine sooner than later, and we'll all get this place moving again. :thumbsup:

Something more important than all of us? :rolleyes:

Yeah I understand... and lately I'm not in town much on weekends, so I haven't been here as much either until today and yesterday.

^ Yall are funny !!!

I'll be pretty busy the next couple of days; but I'll find the time to check-out Louisiana. ;) I'll be announcing our football jamboree Friday nite; and gone most of Saturday with fantasy football draft.

Things just tend-to go in cycles; things could get hectic/busy at any given moment in the forum. An occasional pit-stop is good to re-charge the batteries.

Edited by richyb83

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats to the Louisiana forum on reaching 13,000 posts! It took us awhile to hit this milestone as well, but it looks like the pace of the forum is starting to pick up again. :thumbsup:

I think we've been picking back up. I've been trying as well. But it seems on the weekends I'm never home anymore, and during the work day I'm actually working. :lol:

Congrats, everyone, and thanks to Nate for pointing this milestone out! 15,000 here we come...