Welcome

monsoon

As for me making it down there, if I could I'd take you up on that. Besides, I now have a tripod and I can do like I've seen so many other people do and set my tripod up in the middle of Canal!!!

I have yet to do that myself actually. It's on the list! :D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recommend you get yourself down there and do it! I saw quite a few people doing that last March and I was so jealous. For starters, I only had my little Sony Cybershot, and then I didn't have a tripod.

I've only used my tripod for night shots a few times in D.C., so I'm definately going to need to get in to New Orleans and use it.

I've only used my tripod for night shots a few times in D.C., so I'm definately going to need to get in to New Orleans and use it.

You need to move back into New Orleans anyway. You spent all your time there as it is. :lol:

Just like I need to move back to Shreveport, because I spend too damned much time over here.

If you wind up with a condo downtown, overlooking the city from high above, I will be visiting.

Believe it or not, I've been looking into some one bedroom downtown condo's recently, but that won't happen anytime soon. But an apartment/condo in another part of the city may be on the road ahead. This is another reason why I've been holding off on buying things like a DSLR and other items. I really want to get back into New Orleans in the near future.

Believe it or not, I've been looking into some one bedroom downtown condo's recently, but that won't happen anytime soon. But an apartment/condo in another part of the city may be on the road ahead. This is another reason why I've been holding off on buying things like a DSLR and other items. I really want to get back into New Orleans in the near future.

Downtown. High-rise. Be there or be square!! :D

I know we're already up to 7900, but...Congrats to the Louisiana forum on reaching the 7000 post mark! :yahoo:

I could've sworn I said something when the forum was at around 7020 when I got back from D.C., but I guess not!

I know we're already up to 7900, but...Congrats to the Louisiana forum on reaching the 7000 post mark! :yahoo:

I could've sworn I said something when the forum was at around 7020 when I got back from D.C., but I guess not!

You were probably thinking it and meant to post it. But with all the catching up you had to do, I can see how you could forget. Congrats, Louisiana. :)

You were probably thinking it and meant to post it. But with all the catching up you had to do, I can see how you could forget. Congrats, Louisiana. :)

I think that's exactly what happened. You really are a genius, Brian. ;)

OH now it's on...

You just wait 'till football season.

But as much as I hate to admit it, when it comes down to the Saints and Cowboys of recent years, it's a test of which team plays worst... not which team plays best!

And as much as I hate to admit it, it's been that way with the Saints since 1967! ;)

But this year...

rbush2.jpg

16527524026.jpg

mcallister9-20-05.gif

Joe-Horn.jpg

07-6T7186.jpg

:yahoo:

GREAT POST Nate, now you are speaking my language. Mention "Saints Football", I am there. You put the game changers above ^ there ! Thunder(McAllister) & Lightning (Bush) with a new driver "Cool Breeze" and a loud "Horn" too !!! I hope the Saints O-Line will be up for the task ! W/O them the "engine" won't run properly.

I have always remained loyal to the Saints eventhough they have brought much pain. Growing up everybody was a Cowboys or Steelers fan.

Edited by richyb83

GREAT POST Nate, now you are speaking my language. Mention "Saints Football", I am there. You put the game changers above ^ there ! Thunder(McAllister) & Lightning (Bush) with a new driver "Cool Breeze" and a loud "Horn" too !!! I hope the Saints O-Line will be up for the task ! W/O them the "engine" won't run properly.

I have always remained loyal to the Saints eventhough they have brought much pain. Growing up everybody was a Cowboys or Steelers fan.

If our O-line can get it done this year, we'll be tough to beat. Even a Cowboys fan knows that the fact that Deuce Mcallister and Reggie Bush will be in the backfield alone is tough! ;)

And as much as I hate to admit it, it's been that way with the Saints since 1967! ;)

But this year...

rbush2.jpg

16527524026.jpg

mcallister9-20-05.gif

Joe-Horn.jpg

07-6T7186.jpg

:yahoo:

No doubt you guys are going to have a tremendously better bunch of players, but in the end they're all going to have to play well together. I really hope for a great Saints season this year.