Construction Thread- Star Tower

bic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Royal Palm Historic Creations Report Sales of Half of Condominiums at Star Tower Closing Units Now

Royal Palm and Historic Creations Design and Development Group, which developed the Star Tower luxury condominium on Jackson and Osceola Streets in downtown Orlando, report they have completed construction of over half of the units and have begun closing on sales of condominium units. They expect to complete closings on half of the 100 condominiums by the end of the year.

Took a tour of Star Tower today. My impression is that it is absolutely FANTASTIC! The finishes are great, floor plans very liveable and overall feel superior to others. The pool on the roof (along with gym and gives the impression that you are in south beach or similar. Its GREAT. Sorry, I didnt take any pics. If I get up there again this week I will certainly grab a few.

• 5 months later...

Archived