Icon on Bond

torgo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an actual, real, non-reptilian human being at the working at the site today.  I'm assuming he's doing some drilling/foundation type work?  I can't read the truck with the company logo on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's Atwell Hicks Development Consultants. He could be doing borings or soil samples, site layout, etc.

a decent size crew on the Icon site this morning. Maybe little Jessica is in the well again. Hope not. heard stories of alligators down there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your probably right. There are curently 3 guys standing around talking wearing hard hats. Must be union labor. :lol:

Maybe its an alligator detection squad? :rofl:

:rofl:

Your probably right.  There are curently 3 guys standing around talking wearing hard hats.  Must be  union labor.  :lol:

Maybe its an alligator detection squad?  :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I left out stale coffee and powdered doughnuts last night. (it usually dosent work that fast!)

I really don't feel like re-reading this whole thread, what's with all the aligator references and why are they funny?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe joedowntown got it all started (talking about that lovely blank wall around the entire building) with this in a previous thread:

"It is horrid. It's a shame because I actually like the rest of the building. But the ground floor is butt-ugly. They should add a moat and put some alligators in there to solidify the fortress feel."

The rest of us have simply taken the idea and ran with it, sometimes to ridiculous lengths :lol:

Thanks joe! :thumbsup:

The results of yesterday's work is two 3" pvc pipes sticking about 3 feet out of the ground about 200 feet apart with a red flag next to each.

No activity today (at 11:30 AM).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, I noticed those pipes and flags a couple days ago. I don't see anything different after yesterdays "work"

Yesterday at about 3:15 PM Wolverine Construction dropped a construction management trailer/office onto the small lot on the Northeast Corner.

No activity on the site yet today (Thursday).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow...I wonder if anyone as noticed wings growing on pigs yet. :lol: They must be growing them if construction is actually getting ready to commence on "The Fort." :blink:

Boy I sure hope you are right.  If those condos sell well, it will add a lot to the neighborhood, even if they do have a big ugly blank wall at street level

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we are at least 8 to 10 months out from any activity on the north site, and Dadof3 is right it wont be Moch(not a finisher).

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Somebody came and dug a hole in the ground on Thursday. The south property has a (approx) 10 x 20 foot hole in the ground. I can't tell how deep.

It's right in the middle of the property, between the aforementioned poles and flags. Maybe for footings? One can hope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Footings?? Probably alligator habitat :D

Archived