Virginia Beach Photos

rusthebuss

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your photography skills are improving nicely, vdogg. It's been a while since we've seen night shots of Norfolk. ;)

I think i'll try some of Norfolk this weekend :) (at a time of night when i'm unlikely to be hassled. :ph34r: )

I think i'll try some of Norfolk this weekend :) (at a time of night when i'm unlikely to be hassled. :ph34r: )

:rofl: I need to get a better camera to take some night photos! I'd like to take some photos of the oceanfront skyline at night or the cavalier at night!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a pic request. I no longer live in virginia beach or i would take this pic myself. If anyone ever has the time, could someone go on top of mount trashmore and take a pic of the skyline with the westin rising? I think that would be a good pic to have. I miss virginia beach. i live in Orange county Ca now.

• 1 month later...

A bit of a request...does anybody have any pictures of the pembroke area before town center was being built? I'm doing a presentation on sustainable urban design and would like some before/after pics of that area...I can't seem to find any images of pembroke when it was still forested...any help?

I think Va Bch's downtown skyline will soon be the Orlando of the Mid-Atlantic. They have got some cool stuff going on in their downtown and all the buildings are practically new. This shot really reminds me of downtown Orlando from Lake Eola for some reason.

I think Va Bch's downtown skyline will soon be the Orlando of the Mid-Atlantic. They have got some cool stuff going on in their downtown and all the buildings are practically new. This shot really reminds me of downtown Orlando from Lake Eola for some reason.

Minus the fall leaves and the lack of palm trees of course :D

My brother is a forensics tech for Virginia Beach. And if you've seen CSI and all that crap you know that photography is a huge parts of their job. My brother has taken beautiful pics of the town center from various locations with some serious high dollar equipment. I'll have to get the pics from him and upload here for you. You would definately enjoy them. I'm sure the pictures would like one of the thousands that have been taken but the different tricks, and settings, lenses, and effects to make certain things pop out is really cool.

Archived