ARE Y’ALL HAPPY

apaladin

3 hours ago, apaladin said:

Y’all ran Gman430 off by complaining about his “negativity”.  He was best, most informative guy on this site. So he’s been gone over a week now and this site is dead. Hapoy? 

That's his choice. If you're negative I'm going to tell you. It is what it is. Being informative or whatever doesn't make you immune to being called out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, motonenterprises said:

That's his choice. If you're negative I'm going to tell you. It is what it is. Being informative or whatever doesn't make you immune to being called out. 

Agreed 10,000%.

Who blocked gman from posting on this site? NOBODY.

Unless someone is banned for violating the terms of service or whatever, everyone is welcome.

I've always argued he's entitled to his opinion, but so are we. Nobody attacked him personally or told him to go, we just disagreed with his outlook which is quite fair since he constantly disagrees with ours. Admittedly at times we may had a bit of fun calling out his positions, but It's just  hard to not respond without a bit of eye rolling to somebody who constantly excoriates an airport that was just named best in North America. and a city which is widely regarded as one of the most attractive, livable, and booming in the country. Anyway, I do hope he comes back , he really added a lot. But not on condition that we can't point out the outlandishness of some of his opinions, just a he is free do to about ours if that is his perception.

BTW, has anyone else ever found it odd that he puts so much time and effort into researching a city he seems to hate?

Edited by clemsonfan

59 minutes ago, clemsonfan said:

I've always argued he's entitled to his opinion, but so are we. Nobody attacked him personally or told him to go, we just disagreed with his outlook which is quite fair since he constantly disagrees with ours. Admittedly at times we may had a bit of fun calling out his positions, but It's just  hard to not respond without a bit of eye rolling to somebody who constantly excoriates an airport that was just named best in North America. and a city which is widely regarded as one of the most attractive, livable, and booming in the country. Anyway, I do hope he comes back , he really added a lot. But not on condition that we can't point out the outlandishness of some of his opinions, just a he is free do to about ours if that is his perception.

BTW, has anyone else ever found it odd that he puts so much time and effort into researching a city he seems to hate?

He doesn't hate it, he likes it. I would just say that maybe he becomes a little ungrateful at times. And he seems to be impatient, as if he's used to getting things his way. When he doesn't get it or it doesn't happen as fast as he would like he becomes frustrated. There is only one way to make things like this happen at your will. You must be the person that is building it or in control of it. If you aren't you just have to sit back and enjoy the ride. That's all I've been trying to tell him. Be grateful. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, apaladin said:

If you are talking Greenville the answer is zero and zero in the fireseeable future. Gateway is dead, again and so is the Beach project. Glad you are back.

Even if they are dead, which I seriously doubt (especially since there is no evidence), you still have the County Square, Kimpton Hotel, David Francis, Bridgeway Station, and dozens of other projects either underway or in the pipeline. We'll be fine.

• Like 3