The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

On 9/4/2022 at 8:23 AM, spenser1058 said:

Top Tier gas today (regular): $3.45

7-Eleven:                                          $3.39

JOEMENTUM!

I can't help but notice spenser hasn't given us a gas price update in the past month, so I'll fill in:

Gas prices have gone up every day since 9/22, going from $3.66 to $3.93 per gallon average

JOEMENTUM!

This is also in spite of, during this time period, DeSantis giving Floridians a break on the state gas tax, saving approximately 35 cents per gallon during the month of October! Can you imagine what gas prices will be after the election, when the gas taxes return and the strategic oil reserve releases come to a halt?

The democrats obviously believe that $4/gallon gas is what will help the poor and working men and women in this country

9 hours ago, aent said:

I can't help but notice spenser hasn't given us a gas price update in the past month, so I'll fill in:

Gas prices have gone up every day since 9/22, going from $3.66 to $3.93 per gallon average

JOEMENTUM!

This is also in spite of, during this time period, DeSantis giving Floridians a break on the state gas tax, saving approximately 35 cents per gallon during the month of October! Can you imagine what gas prices will be after the election, when the gas taxes return and the strategic oil reserve releases come to a halt?

The democrats obviously believe that $4/gallon gas is what will help the poor and working men and women in this country

Come on, man.

Saudi Arabia just announced that they are cutting production by 2 million barrels a day. 

It's obvious they're siding with Putin in attempting to get Trump reelected. 

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Come on, man.

Saudi Arabia just announced that they are cutting production by 2 million barrels a day. 

It's obvious they're siding with Putin in attempting to get Trump reelected. 

Well Joe Biden and the Democrats probably should stop relying on foreign oil. Under Trump, we were energy independent, we were building pipelines and infrastructure to create stability for our energy industry and to reduce costs. The first thing Biden did was to shut down our progress on energy independence. Biden should have had the foresight, like Trump did, to not fully trust Saudi Arabia and Putin, and work hard to make sure we are producing here at home. This is all on Biden, Trump worked hard to prevent this exact problem.

Edited by aent
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, aent said:

Well Joe Biden and the Democrats probably should stop relying on foreign oil. Under Trump, we were energy independent, we were building pipelines and infrastructure to create stability for our energy industry and to reduce costs. The first thing Biden did was to shut down our progress on energy independence. Biden should have had the foresight, like Trump did, to not fully trust Saudi Arabia and Putin, and work hard to make sure we are producing here at home. This is all on Biden, Trump worked hard to prevent this exact problem.

Utter nonsense.

We are still a net exporter, meaning we export more oil than we import and the amount has continued to increase under Biden.

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

I am often asked if the U.S. is energy independent, or whether we have ever been energy independent. A claim I frequently encounter is that President Trump made us energy independent, and we lost that under President Biden."

Before addressing such a claim, you must ensure that everyone is speaking the same language. When someone makes that claim to me, I ask them to define energy independence.

If energy independence means we don't import oil, then that hasn’t been true since the 1940s. If it means we export more energy than we import, then we became energy independent in 2019 (following a decade of soaring oil and gas production), but we remain energy independent today.

Others may define energy independence as producing more than we consume. In that case, we reached that milestone in 2020. It was primarily a result of a sharp drop in consumption because of the Covid-19 pandemic, accompanied by a smaller drop in energy production that year. But, that milestone remained remained intact in 2021.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/10/01/us-energy-independence-has-grown/?sh=4678791a657e

Suggesting that Trump singlehandedly made us energy independent by his own policy decisions and then Biden came along and ruined it is just more of the same old right-wing Trumpaganda we here coming nonstop from the Echo Chamber.  

11 hours ago, aent said:

I absolutely agree.  Biden pandered to his RR tycoon cronies in nixing the PA pipeline.  Not a good move with the unions.

So instead here is what we get...  we get a boring ex-VP who was at the tip of the spear to censor music, etc., in the 1980's, prior to becoming VP, and his buddy, Joe Lieberman was part of that...group.  Funny that his buddy back then was on his ticket in 2000.  Kind of disturbing when you go back to the Dee Snyder tapes (and other artists) and see Lieberman with Tipper and Al.  Allegiances last generations.

So then this hack job loses the election to W.  He immediately starts pushing for Global Warming to create his legacy.  Hmmm. Then people start mixing and matching the terms Climate Change and Global Warming to confuse the issue, quite conveniently so.  Are you a climate denier!!!  So now you get a two-fur; you get what appears to be a "natural" phenomenon but now blame people and cow farts on it.  How convenient.

So, the US signs on to a Paris Treaty bunch of BS where the US gives them money; regularly; shame money.  Trump nixes that.  But before we get to that, the Liberals in this country start talking about "sustainability" which is an off-chute "green" and "renewable energy." But one quick point- while the US was held to this climate-moral standard, China and India were not.  It's just pathetic.

So, as of last year, 7/10 of the largest solar companies are Chinese.  We ain't talking about video games and companies like Nintendo and Sony;  we're talking about purchasing energy apparatus overseas while shutting down domestic energy resources here at home.  There is no justification for that.  The pipeline was an example of that.

Isn't CA suffering from rolling blackouts?  Now why is that in a state with so many nuclear power plants?  Oh, wait...

Being green is just a way for Liberals to show that they have value to society because they "care so much" about our future.  That is why Urban Planet even exists.  That is why you rarely get a "like" when posting about a development that occurs out in the "sprawl" areas versus in downtown.  So what also goes part and parcel with being green is censorship...agree with the narrative or be censored.

There is such a lack of common sense in society.  That's why it's so easy for them to get away with this stuff.  It's  "feel good" thing.  So, ask yourself, what kind of person goes against a "feel good" policy or objective?  They must be a real d!ck.

17 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

Got a bromance going with Vin Diesel, do ya?

Diesel jeans,,,

I just found out that Don Lemon got demoted on CNN.  In his little speech he actually blames racism and Trump for this, and claims Trump sent racists to harass him.  I think Trump has a $250M lawsuit that was just filed against CNN and Lemon is making these claims without any proof.

Cry baby.  Even the liberals realized he was just a flat out hack, lost ratings as a result b/c people were sick and tired of his left wing BS, and as a result, CNN is a business, and had to make a business decision…unless they did it b/c of the lawsuit.

Who cares.  He was no better than the “white-lash” guy and just as much of an inciting racist (or at least that’s the persona he had on CNN).  Just like the British guy who was on CNN for years; now, on British TV, he actually seems reasonable when he dishes on that chick that married the red headed stepchild of Diana.  

Edited by jrs2

Everyone should watch this Bill Maher segment.

Not so much the first half, where he destroys Herschel Walker, which is funny and spot on, but more importantly the second half from 3:50 onward.

This is why I often refer to myself as a Bill Maher Centrist Democrat.

Hits the nail square on the head about why the right backs and supports some of the cretins they put in office.

Considering some of the bird-brained silliness coming out of the namby-pamby, woke PC, multi-gendered, diversity obsessed nitwit progressive left, one can almost see and even sympathize with their POV.

At least on some issues.

:thumbsup: 

59 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Everyone should watch this Bill Maher segment.

Not so much the first half, where he destroys Herschel Walker, which is funny and spot on, but more importantly the second half from 3:50 onward.

This is why I often refer to myself as a Bill Maher Centrist Democrat.

Hits the nail square on the head about why the right backs and supports some of the cretins they put in office.

Considering some of the bird-brained silliness coming out of the namby-pamby, woke PC, multi-gendered, diversity obsessed nitwit progressive left, one can almost see and even sympathize with their POV.

At least on some issues.

:thumbsup: 

Bill Mauer is a left wing hack parading like he's not.  Anybody with a pulse knows this.  For example, he, like the MSM, went after Milo because he was a gay conservative which made him a major threat to their narrative.  Why, because he said that having an adult figure when you're a minor is common in the community?  Whoop-dee-do.  And concerning Bill Mauer's show, if you knew the rules for being in the audience at one of these shows, you wouldn't laud him (or any other talking head) so much in the future.  Not to get off topic, but it's sickening.  They make you sign an agreement to laugh when told and stay silent when told, just like a monkey.

He goes after Herschel.  But the commentary about the Right is a back-handed compliment.  He equates a conservative and nationalist with a big breasted tranny teacher, Al Franken with kiddies, and/or Anthony Weiner?  So, why not instead equate a nationalist like Trump with Hillary, someone who was for a UN gun registration back when her hubby was prez, or the deletion of 33k emails under subpoena, hammers to cell phones, Clinton Foundation hack job in Haiti, etc.? He mentions Weiner but not his laptop with hundreds of thousands of emails (related to Hillary) that the Obama FBI just swept under the rug once NYPD handed it over to them; emails that went further with the email deletion hearings drama in 2015.  That's what people should remember Weiner for. 

Anyway, they must really be afraid of Herschel Walker; probably because he's Black, and if you're Black then you should be a Democrat.  And because he's not, let's destroy him.  Yep.  Former NFL, you know, the sports entity that championed being "woke." with the whole "when was America ever great for Black people." Yeah, so he's a big threat in challenging that "woke" sports apparatus in professional football and they're afraid that it will spill over into the other major sports entities, namely, NBA, MLB, and of course, the NCAA.  So the mega-smear campaign is on versus Herschel Walker because he is a conservative.

But that's the Left.  Champions to Blacks, other minorities, and women, right?  Well, if you are a minority or a woman that is conservative, welcome to their cross-hairs.  And therein lies their hypocrisy.   

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

Bill Mauer is a left wing hack parading like he's not.  Anybody with a pulse knows this.  For example, he, like the MSM, went after Milo because he was a gay conservative which made him a major threat to their narrative.  Why, because he said that having an adult figure when you're a minor is common in the community?  Whoop-dee-do.  And concerning Bill Mauer's show, if you knew the rules for being in the audience at one of these shows, you wouldn't laud him (or any other talking head) so much in the future.  Not to get off topic, but it's sickening.  They make you sign an agreement to laugh when told and stay silent when told, just like a monkey.

He goes after Herschel.  But the commentary about the Right is a back-handed compliment.  He equates a conservative and nationalist with a big breasted tranny teacher, Al Franken with kiddies, and/or Anthony Weiner?  So, why not instead equate a nationalist like Trump with Hillary, someone who was for a UN gun registration back when her hubby was prez, or the deletion of 33k emails under subpoena, hammers to cell phones, Clinton Foundation hack job in Haiti, etc.? He mentions Weiner but not his laptop with hundreds of thousands of emails (related to Hillary) that the Obama FBI just swept under the rug once NYPD handed it over to them; emails that went further with the email deletion hearings drama in 2015.  That's what people should remember Weiner for. 

Anyway, they must really be afraid of Herschel Walker; probably because he's Black, and if you're Black then you should be a Democrat.  And because he's not, let's destroy him.  Yep.  Former NFL, you know, the sports entity that championed being "woke." with the whole "when was America ever great for Black people." Yeah, so he's a big threat in challenging that "woke" sports apparatus in professional football and they're afraid that it will spill over into the other major sports entities, namely, NBA, MLB, and of course, the NCAA.  So the mega-smear campaign is on versus Herschel Walker because he is a conservative.

But that's the Left.  Champions to Blacks, other minorities, and women, right?  Well, if you are a minority or a woman that is conservative, welcome to their cross-hairs.  And therein lies their hypocrisy.   

Oh look, another indecipherable, right-wing nutjob, ranting word salad screed that's, too long, rambling and incoherent to even bother with trying to read, much less make sense of.

So I didn't.  

45 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

Is he still around? I’d forgotten about him.

Beck jumped on the Trump train too late. Beck always acts like he thinks he's one of the founding fathers, and he thought Trump wasn't "pure" enough well into his Presidency. After he all but lost his audience he gave some half-arsed reason at the eleventh hour about why he now supports Trump.

Edited by orange87
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Bill Mauer is a left wing hack parading like he's not.  Anybody with a pulse knows this.  For example, he, like the MSM, went after Milo because he was a gay conservative which made him a major threat to their narrative.  Why, because he said that having an adult figure when you're a minor is common in the community? 

I'm curious, when did Bill Maher  go after Milo? He gave him a platform many times on his show, including after that (fake news) incident. While the more honorable thing to do would have been to call out the left for successfully cancelling him from life over saying his own personal experiences dealing with being a gay, as far as I recall, he did at least give him a chance to defend himself, which is something few on the left are willing to do at all.

55 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Oh look, another indecipherable, right-wing nutjob, ranting word salad screed that's, too long, rambling and incoherent to even bother with trying to read, much less make sense of.

So I didn't.  

what does the Left always do to a right winger or centrist in retaliation?  cast aspersions and make them out to be a nutjob.  Why?  Because they cannot ever win on the substance of the matter; only on attacking one's character.   Gee, sound familiar?

like I said:  destroy the Black conservative Herschel Walker before he causes too much damage.  

8 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

what does the Left always do to a right winger or centrist in retaliation?  cast aspersions and make them out to be a nutjob.  Why?  Because they cannot ever win on the substance of the matter; only on attacking one's character.   Gee, sound familiar?

like I said:  destroy the Black conservative Herschel Walker before he causes too much damage.  

There you go again. I agree with Sen. Tim Scott on very little but at least he’s competent, moral and intelligent so I can respect him with no reservation.

Herschel Walker’s (does “good” and “bad” air floating over from China ring a bell?) complete unreadiness to hold office and his complete lack of morals (ask his family) are befitting of no such respect.

But then that’s the problem with the MAGAts - they respect no one but themselves. WaPo just did a follow up on Madison Cawthorn. This supposedly civilized human was spitting tobacco juice on the freaking sidewalk in DC. It’s uncouth, gross, shows a complete lack of concern for his fellow man and has been illegal in most US cities since the 19th century.

That’s the kind of people you’re defending. You constantly defend those who would destroy democracy (wasn’t Roger Stone bad enough in the ‘70’s?.) Sorry, if you think those things are perfectly acceptable, we have no common ground.

I’ll comment no further.

16 minutes ago, aent said:

I'm curious, when did Bill Maher  go after Milo? He gave him a platform many times on his show, including after that (fake news) incident. While the more honorable thing to do would have been to call out the left for successfully cancelling him from life over saying his own personal experiences dealing with being a gay, as far as I recall, he did at least give him a chance to defend himself, which is something few on the left are willing to do at all.

in the episode I saw he had him on and made him out to be a buffoon, and would barely let him talk or defend himself. 

Mauer is funny and witty, I grant him that.  But this latest anti-woke platform that he kind of has is just an attempt to lure in centrists.  And then, like I said, he equates Herschel to the tranny teacher, and Weiner, in an attempt to put him into a 'right winger nut job category'  to discredit his campaign because of all the problems he will create for them.  It's an age old tactic: make the enemy think you're with them and then when you have their trust, start whittling away.

The fact is, if Herschel wasn't dangerous, the Left wouldn't care, no matter how many references to the My Pillow Guy from @spenser1058or character attacks from @JFW657.

22 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

What substance?

From what little I gleaned from skimming over it, all you did was throw a bunch of loosely woven right-wing talking points against the wall hoping something would stick.

Something that the right always does in any attempt at a discussion on anything.

In the Bill Maher video I posted, he took the woke left to task over some of the absurd, laughable positions they've begun taking on social issues over the past decade or so.  When he presented the Canadian trans teacher with the giant breasts as an example of the far left's extremism and the absurd behaviors they support in the name of diversity and inclusivity, you didn't even get it. You described it as equating him to conservative nationalists.

You totally didn't get it.

So no, I'm not going to waste my time responding to your word salad.

Why should I waste my time discussing something with you that you clearly did not even understand to begin with? 

17 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

There you go again. I agree with Sen. Tim Scott on very little but at least he’s competent, moral and intelligent so I can respect him with no reservation.

Herschel Walker’s (does “good” and “bad” air floating over from China ring a bell?) complete unreadiness to hold office and his complete lack of morals (ask his family) are befitting of no such respect.

But then that’s the problem with the MAGAts - they respect no one but themselves. WaPo just did a follow up on Madison Cawthorn. This supposedly civilized human was spitting tobacco juice on the freaking sidewalk in DC. It’s uncouth, gross, shows a complete lack of concern for his fellow man and has been illegal in most US cities since the 19th century.

That’s the kind of people you’re defending. You constantly defend those who would destroy democracy (wasn’t Roger Stone bad enough in the ‘70’s?.) Sorry, if you think those things are perfectly acceptable, we have no common ground.

I’ll comment no further.

That's laughable.  Destroy democracy?  last I checked the Left has one allegiance, to Socialism, not to country.  At least Trump called it like it was; he called out most Democrats and some GOP as having sold out the country to foreign interests.  So what happens in 2020?  The Left performs censorship on a grand scale...of a president mind you...  All the BS about Twitter, Facebook, mask shaming, big corporations getting involved...all that...came from the Left.  And you dare say that the right would destroy democracy?  

Maybe we have two competing definitions of Democracy: Ah, herein lies the problem.  You're the one that created "The Republic is Saved" celebrating voter fraud at the expense of a nationalist and over 150M voters.  If that isn't a paradox I don't know what is.  Maybe your definition of "Republic" is akin to the USSR's definition: Union of Soviet Socialist Republic (and we all saw how that worked out for the people).  That makes perfect sense now.  Yes the threat to your "Republic" is real, as Biden so eloquently stated...so...disarm the population, censor conservatives and nationalist, and promote a leftist social and political platform.

And like before, your only justification for the Left is to attack the character of people on the Right, in some sort of holy, moralistic crusade that in the end is the only justification for Leftism.  Because without that, the Left has zero credibility (see World for reference).  You'll never see a Leftist actually state with specificity what they really stand for (see Malcom X).